Sperm Analysis Results- help

NikkiR143

Reaction score
A little history: My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now. I'm 25, he's 29. He had an undescended testicle as a child. The doctor did a surgery to help correct it, but it went back up into his abdomen shortly after the surgery and was never removed. He still has that dead testicle inside of him (I've told him he needs to get this removed)- but his left testicle is normal.

He finally went in for a sperm analysis last week. Here's the results...

Component Standard Range Your Value
Collection time, semen 0925
Semen volume >=2.0 mL 1.5
SEMEN, TIME READ 1015
Liquefaction, semen NO
SPERM AGGLUTINATION 3+
Spermatozoa, rapid % >=25 SEE NOTE
Interpretation SEE NOTE
SPERM COUNT, SEMEN TND

I can't click on anything for "see note" on the kaiser website, so I'm not sure what that is referring to. TND I think stands for "test not done". His semen didn't liquefy within the normal time, so I'm worried about this. I see that he graded a 3+ for sperm agglutination (which means clumping of the sperm), so I think this is bad too. And I have noo idea why the test wasn't done. Does this mean no sperm was found? His doctor will follow-up with us this week with for information, but I'm impatient and completely worried now. Does anyone have similar results to this or ever seen anything like this? Any advice or help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->