Sperm blow my mind! lol

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
So in just sitting here laying down after :sex: pillow under my butt and hubby passed out next to me (tmi) lol. So my mind just starts wondering and seriously sperm are so small. How the hell are they supposed to swim all the damn way to the egg! I have been ttc for quite some time now so why this is just now crossing my mind I have no clue lol. Just thought I would share my thought of the night lol

Anyhow hubby and I went to a historic town in florida today for a little shopping and beach time. I saw so many pg women. I swear I wanted to slap everyone of them. I know thats horrible but I really hate seeing pg people. There were so many amazingly cute baby outfits in all of the stores and I am so tired of only being able to look instead of buy. Another girl announced the was pg on Facebook last night and I am so tired of it. EVERYONE is pregnant with beans on fb posting their baby bumps. Im so damn tired of it. I think I will seriously losemy mind if I dont get a bfp soon..

I know what you mean. Seems like everyone and their dog is pregnant but me! It's hard to keep up the positivity isn't it? I guess we have to remind ourselves that we don't know what struggles anybody else has been through. Maybe it wasn't that easy for them - or their dogs ;) - to get pregnant either? Haha!

Oh and sperm meeting egg just blows my mind too! Lol!

i watched the great sperm race yesterday for the first time ever and actually felt sorry for the little buggers :haha:

I am dying to watch the great sperm race but can't find it anywhere and all links on YouTube have been removed!!

I know the great sperm race puts it into such a great prospective. Well I know some of the girls who are pg on fb do NOT NEED CHILDREN. But maybe God is sending these women babies to save their lives! Im so confused because I got two positive opks the past two days and mu cervix are still low!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->