• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sperm count 12-13 million? What are our chances for BFP?

ecarroll2

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wonder what realistically are our chances for a BFP with such low sperm count.. Only 23% or less than 3 million are progressive. Only 19% or just over 2 million are with normal morphology. Last time we did not get pg until his sperm got to the ~40 million mark, and over 80% were progressive and had normal morphology.. This time, in spite of everything, all the supplements, the healthy eating habits, it has stayed low.. Any of you had luck with a similar sperm count? Any of you had to move on to IVF with ICSI?
He has just tried acupuncture, and I hope it DOES something.. We are officially trying next month.

Many thanks xx :hugs: :cry:

Hello i'm new here, was just scrolling through. My hubby is currently taking Fertility Blend for men. Have you given that a try? I've seen many great reviews on it.

Hi there! My husband`s sperm had even worse indices. When we signed contracts for our program the doctor recommended him to take proxeed. And less than in 3 months his sperm became approximadately twice better. Well, he had a healthy diet and was doing gym, may be all this together made it that much better. I guess you should try proxeed if you have not done it before. Good luck to you

Hi Ladies,

I wonder what realistically are our chances for a BFP with such low sperm count.. Only 23% or less than 3 million are progressive. Only 19% or just over 2 million are with normal morphology. Last time we did not get pg until his sperm got to the ~40 million mark, and over 80% were progressive and had normal morphology.. This time, in spite of everything, all the supplements, the healthy eating habits, it has stayed low.. Any of you had luck with a similar sperm count? Any of you had to move on to IVF with ICSI?
He has just tried acupuncture, and I hope it DOES something.. We are officially trying next month.

Many thanks xx :hugs: :cry:

My husband's was the same. He did get up to 40 million with 10 million post wash on fertility blend...but still no bfp. I just got pregnant with my first round of IVF with ICSI & PGS. I did 6 IUIs total. Personally, I wouldn't waste the time or effort & move on to IVF if you have the means.

we got pregnant with a worse outlook so it is possible. I have heard very good things about acupuncture. We are back on the ivf route as our natural preg was ectopic but it can still happen. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"