Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Ok, so all of this sex is wearing me out, CD4, CD6, CD8, CD9, CD10, CD12 and CD13, and I'm just plain sore. I ovulated on CD11 last cycle which is why I DTD every day near that time this cycle. But since I didn't O then on this cycle it is not over and my OPK's won't turn positive, and I'm afraid I'm going to miss my surge, and this is driving me nuts!!!

I just saw this thread! I'm doing https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm this month too!!! except i added in taking the robitussin the first month instead of after the 3rd. I hope this works!!

Smley330, thats a good idea :)

i will start one on the first page, ladies if you want to join can you tell me when af is due and when you will test? :)

:) for me then - AF due 26th May so will test then is she hasn't shown herself!

x

AF due between May 31-June 2. I will start testing around May 25 or 26 . I'm a POASaholic :lol:

I am not too sure when I am due so I will start testing at 10dpo I should imagine, bit of a poas addict! Will give you a date when I've over. Good idea though, helpful for research for those who come to tcc after us!
:dust: :dust:

Ok Ov date due 21st May. AF due 5th June. I will test 5th June unless I get overwhelming symptoms, different from the previous 9 months.

I love reading the old posts, seeing someone explaining their symptoms and screaming "you must be pregnant" and then a few pages later seeing a BFP.

I will have to read through this thread over the next 4 weeks to see if I can miss marple anyone.

I have no idea when AF is due, on CD14 though, I'll let you know as soon as I O!

I just saw this thread! I'm doing https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm this month too!!! except i added in taking the robitussin the first month instead of after the 3rd. I hope this works!!

thanks for the link. :coffee:
I like it that it tells you not to worry about stressing over it. i sometimes worry that i am thinking about it too much and that's why nothing has happened. It's reassuring that a little bit of worry isn't a bad thing.

Yeah it's hard coz you know not to get stressed but then you do and then you get even more stressed coz you are worrying about the stress!! Bad cycle but I'm sure our beans will be able to cope, it's amazing the circumstances some babies are concieved in!
I will complete the list tomorrow when I can spend some time on it (at work hehe):haha: x

FertilityFriend says AF's due between about 31/5 - 2/6 as my cycles are all over the place at the moment. Not testing until I'm late (3/6 at the earliest) unless I get implantation bleeding like with my last pg.

AF due 7th or 8th June, and I will NOT test until I'm late!!

Oooo some of you have such will power to wait until you are late!! :) I'm such a POAS addict but admittedly i do have to do it from 8dpo due to a research study - its a great excuse!!

I have updated the list so let us know any outcomes/ symptoms! Also let me know if anyone else wants to join.

Ok, so all of this sex is wearing me out, CD4, CD6, CD8, CD9, CD10, CD12 and CD13, and I'm just plain sore. I ovulated on CD11 last cycle which is why I DTD every day near that time this cycle. But since I didn't O then on this cycle it is not over and my OPK's won't turn positive, and I'm afraid I'm going to miss my surge, and this is driving me nuts!!!

sorry you are feeling sore :( Are you using any preseed? I found it really helped with soreness etc, it is so tiring isnt it?
Just keep thinking it will be worth it and hopefully you will get your pos opk soon!! :hugs:

Haha, I really have no will power whatsoever! I'm hoping that now i've said I wont be testing until the 26th that means I wont.... In reality, I will probably begin on the 20th and do one every day until i'm late just to confirm either way! :winkwink:

CertainTurton - What research study are you doing? Sounds interesting!

How has everyone been getting on? I am waiting to do a final OPK this afternoon, just to confirm I ovulated when I thought I did and that i'm officially in the 2ww. We didn't dtd last night, which im a bit annoyed about today - but just was not in the mood - Really hope i've done enough, but if not at least that will give me something to improve on next month!

:dust:

xxx

Well AF is due the 4th of June, (in theory.... as I was late this month for the first time in 6years!) However I am on holiday from teh 28th - 5th so will probably test before Im due as my OH is a bit of a test freak!! the only sad thing I wont be able to tell you whether Its positive till I get back! :-(

Well, thinking I ovulated yesterday, Had a temp spike this morning and my cervix has gone firm and dry. So, all signs point to O!! I didn't DTD yesterday but am very confident that my bases are covered anyway as we did BD late the night before and the night before that!!! SMEP, please work!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->