Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Certainturton: thanks for the advice. I would rather 14/15/16 so that is reasurring. i know what you mean, if only wanting it enough could make it happen we would be very happy girls. I try to think of things by 'this time next year I'll be pregnant' then the goal posts change each month and I'm not disappointed when christmas comes because I haven't been measuring the wait against it. At least that's the theory. keep strong, you don't have long to wait. I have a good feeling about this month for us all

Remember this bits the easy bit. This time next week will be the hellish wait!!!!

Im going to try this this cycle!
only on CD 2. AF due the 16th of June.

Certainturton- yes i did notice, we're exactly the same days! today is a break day for me too...and getting restless :) I wish the days would fly...but MrsFX is right, the 2ww is the worst part!

I'm in! AF is due June 2nd, and I'm on cd10. We had sex Saturday and Sunday, so we, uh, qualify.:thumbup:

Hi kimbre and rosered52 - good luck with the smep :)

update!! So I have rather shockingly got my smiley today on cd10! Norm it's cd14 so not sure why it's so much earlier. We have only dtd one so far on cd8 so going to have 3 days in a row now 10/12/13 but tbh I'm sure we will continue on afterwards ;) it's odd coz I just had a 'feelung' I would be earlier this cycle- fx it's a good omen!?

Sadly kbkb it means we don't match now.. Also I'm in the 2ww sooner, boo hoo! I hope I still only have to wait 2 weeks!? My due day will change now won't it?

We started this a few hours ago,was sure to dtd before midnight(still cd8) :blush: I have now entered cd9 ...Im curious as to how husbands reacted when the plan was introduced,or if they have no idea (less stress)....I told my dh about it,and he is all game for it :dance:

fxed and lots of :dust: for our :bfp: !!!

update!! So I have rather shockingly got my smiley today on cd10! Norm it's cd14 so not sure why it's so much earlier. We have only dtd one so far on cd8 so going to have 3 days in a row now 10/12/13 but tbh I'm sure we will continue on afterwards ;) it's odd coz I just had a 'feelung' I would be earlier this cycle- fx it's a good omen!?

Sadly kbkb it means we don't match now.. Also I'm in the 2ww sooner, boo hoo! I hope I still only have to wait 2 weeks!? My due day will change now won't it?

Ooh this is exciting! All systems go for these three days then :winkwink:

Thanks ladies, feeling a bit more positive again today. No symptoms at all, but I am feeling like next month could be the month now. (Just one of those feelings that you can't explain!)

How is everyone else getting on in the tww, any smyptoms? / Anyone caved yet and taken an early hpt? I very almost did this morning, (why do I want to poas so much!!) but I am only 6/7dpo so it would have been madness!! Almost halfway there though :happydance:

Good luck to all those keeping to the plan, and welcome to anyone just joining :D xxx

Hey guys,

I am 14dpo and nothing yet?? Sore bbs, feeling a bit naseaus, cramps (Well more of a stitch feeling in my side) but nothing major...I normally have a show on 13dpo then af 14dpo. So 14 days after ov. So I am hoping and preying it doesn't come!! Will keep you posted!

Can i join? I'm on CD8 & we BD lastnight so i do qualify. AF should be 9/6 & i should O around 25/5. I've got some cheap OPK's from Asda & they did work last month so fingers crossed for this month.

Hey guys,

I am 14dpo and nothing yet?? Sore bbs, feeling a bit naseaus, cramps (Well more of a stitch feeling in my side) but nothing major...I normally have a show on 13dpo then af 14dpo. So 14 days after ov. So I am hoping and preying it doesn't come!! Will keep you posted!

This sounds very promising! Are you going to do a test soon? Fingers crossed for you! x

Welcome emz1200 ive added you to the list - Good luck!!

Jacq1980- all sounds promising! FX for you, keep us updated :)

Thank you CertainTurton, we're on holiday next week so we'll be able to relax & do lots of :sex:. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Ooh this is exciting! All systems go for these three days then :winkwink:

Thanks ladies, feeling a bit more positive again today. No symptoms at all, but I am feeling like next month could be the month now. (Just one of those feelings that you can't explain!)

How is everyone else getting on in the tww, any smyptoms? / Anyone caved yet and taken an early hpt? I very almost did this morning, (why do I want to poas so much!!) but I am only 6/7dpo so it would have been madness!! Almost halfway there though :happydance:

Good luck to all those keeping to the plan, and welcome to anyone just joining :D xxx

I am 7/8 DPO and i am going crazzzyyyy. i do get cramps here and there but this has happened in the past. I am not feeling anything else except heartburn the other night but it was just one time. When are you due for AF smiley?? I am due the 25th but I am going to hold out until the 26th if AF doesn't arrive...This TWW drives me nuts!!!!!!:growlmad:

Hi ptntly wtg! Af is due on the 26th for me - So i'm just a day behind you :) My original plan was to wait and test then - but seeing as I'm already having to try my hardest not to poas I am just hoping I can hold out until the end of the week. :blush:

Previous months I have not been this crazy I'm sure!!

x

hello ladies, well about to start :sex: all the tommorrow, got some opk and did the first one today, which as suspected came back neg, I will let everyone know how its going! 2WW doesnt seem to be killing anyone at the moment, stay strong ladies!!

1dpo! I'm so excited, feel like I've done everything right this month thanks to SMEP. I am curious though, my ovulation was a little belated and my BBS are ridiculously sore, got sore about 2 days before ovulation and just keep getting worse. My boobs never hurt before through AND after ovulation, and it's obviously not pregnancy related, just hope it's not a sign that something is wrong :(

1dpo! I'm so excited, feel like I've done everything right this month thanks to SMEP. I am curious though, my ovulation was a little belated and my BBS are ridiculously sore, got sore about 2 days before ovulation and just keep getting worse. My boobs never hurt before through AND after ovulation, and it's obviously not pregnancy related, just hope it's not a sign that something is wrong :(

Its great that you can start out the 2ww positive - I hate the hindsight of maybe i should have done this or that - lets hope this is the month!!
My boobs are killing me today as well - thats how i had a 'feeling' i was going to ovu earlier as it started yesterday. But i do normally get it so no big surprises, hope it settles down tho - i want to take my bra off, but dont think my colleagues would approve :haha:

Hi ladies! :wave: Can I join?
I'm going to try to stick with the SMEP...we'll see how enthused DH is about it. My birthday is next month and I told him I only want a :bfp: as my gift. I'm currently CD5 and actually had a normal 28 day cycle last month, after really wacky ones since coming off orthotricyclen in December. *sigh*

:dust: and lots of fun :sex: for everyone!!

Its great that you can start out the 2ww positive - I hate the hindsight of maybe i should have done this or that - lets hope this is the month!!
My boobs are killing me today as well - thats how i had a 'feeling' i was going to ovu earlier as it started yesterday. But i do normally get it so no big surprises, hope it settles down tho - i want to take my bra off, but dont think my colleagues would approve :haha:

Lol, luckily I'm at home, so no bra for me today!! It kind of sucks, first I had terrible Ovulation pains for two days, which I've never even felt a twinge before, and now that there over my boobs hurt so I can hardly move!!! Mother Nature hates me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->