Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it worked

Paloma123

Cooking number 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, for those that haven't tried the plan I really recommend it. I was using a clear blue fertility monitor and had no success for many months, so tried the SMEP and it worked the first month of giving it a shot. Maybe coincidence, yes, but I'd like to think it could be down to the plan!?

Sorry if this post offends, or isn't allowed.

Good luck to you all and baby dust xx

Not offending at all!

I for one like to hear what is working for others! :)

CONGRATS!

id do it if my cycles were regular and i knew when i was ovulating!!! lol. opks are not helping either. but welldone you, congrats and not offended, ncie to hear positive stories xx

Thanks for sharing, can I ask when you ovulate in your cycle?

So did the cbfm help you pin point your ovulation ?? I'm not sure if it's worth investing at the moment if it doesn't have a huge impact but then OPKs are not working for me either so i really want to try the smep option if it's as good as everyone is saying it means out wait could be almost over!

Congrats btw xxx

So did the cbfm help you pin point your ovulation ?? I'm not sure if it's worth investing at the moment if it doesn't have a huge impact but then OPKs are not working for me either so i really want to try the smep option if it's as good as everyone is saying it means out wait could be almost over!

Congrats btw xxx

The clear blue monitor worked in a way, it started going from low for so many days then straight to peak!! I never got highs. We started Bding on day 8 as per plan, then every other day until I got the peak then just used that as I was ovulating, so I got my first peak on cd14 so we bd cd14, cd15, and cd16. We never did the miss a day then one more try (cd18). Hope this helps? The monitor is good as it gets to know your levels, it takes the guess work out of analysing lines on a strip lol :) xx

Congrats! Worked for me too before along with opks so i'm currently doing it again lets hope i get lucky again x

Congrats and happy & healthy 9months to you. Thanks for posting this. We are also trying this plan. Hope we get lucky and get that much awaited BFP.

Defiantly going to be trying SMEP on my new cycle :) Congrats on your BFP :) send some of that baby dust our way :)

Congrats on your BFP! :)

we are trying SMEP for the 1st time this month, so fingers crossed it works for us to :)

Seems like a fun way to TTC! I'm on CD4. I'll give it a try this round!

Good to hear! We are trying it this month along with OPK's and conceive plus. I also started Vitex this month so really trying to hit it hard before going to the dr.

I'm trying it this cycle hopefully!!!

I'm using a persona monitor (used for contraceptive) but works the same as cbfm measuring your estrogen and hcg.

I'm hoping this will pick up ovulation where OPKs have failed so I can try the smep method.

The monitor has a success rate of 40% so I hear, as does the fertility monitor so it's worth a shot!!!!!

it worked for me as well with my first pregnancy plan on doing it when we start TTC #2 in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->