sperm on fingers!! could i get pregnant?

prettyd

Reaction score
Hi all! Long story short, sperm was inserted via his fingers on purpose on 4/12/14, strange I know but thats what happened. Anywho, My last period started 4/2/14. My period tracker says that i was fertile starting 4/12/14, but im not sure how accurate that is. My period is and has always been regular and my next one is supposed to start 5/1/14. I know it is way too early to test or even feel symptoms but i have been feeling nauseous, stomach cramps, lots of pooping(tmi...sorry :)) and excessive hunger. Could my brain just be tricking me, or is my brain telling me that something is happening in there? Do you all think that there could be a possibility that I could get pregnant? I am hoping so, but I got my hopes up in march and got a BFN and I dont want to be disappointed this time but i know that the odds are against me getting pregnant. And this is about to be the LONGEST wait of my life. ugh! Could i get pregnant???

If you were ovulating around 4/12, I really doubt you'd be having any symptoms of pregnancy 2 days later. Implantation usually happens between 5-12 days after ovulation. You won't get a BFP until after implantation and usually no pregnancy symptoms until then either.

Thanks! I have done about a gazillion ovulation calculators online and some say i will ovulate on the 16th of this month. and the app on my phone says I am fertile starting the 12th, so i dont know. i guess i will see in a couple weeks. Hoping for a BFP.

If you really want to know when you ovulate, I would suggest temping or doing ovulation tests. You can get them cheap online. 50 ovulation tests & 20 pregnancy tests for $20 on Amazon. Phone apps just guess when you'll ovulate and usually use the text book ovulation times for their estimation. Every woman is different.

Sorry hope I don't sound rude but gonna be nosey, how and why was sperm inserted with his fingers?

^as said above! I don't know if you can get pregnant this way I've never heard anything like this before,

we have been using condoms so long and the pull out method that it is hard for him to c** inside of me. but we are working on it.

Sorry hope I don't sound rude but gonna be nosey, how and why was sperm inserted with his fingers?

Oh I'm sorry, have you been to see a dr about it? I hope your get your BFP x

no, we just literally stopped using condoms early saturday morning. thanks! i am hoping for it but I know the odds are stacked against me.

Oh I'm sorry, have you been to see a dr about it? I hope your get your BFP x

2 days after intercourse you're not going to be feeling anything, most fertile windows on fertility apps only give you a estimate on what they think could be your fertile window as well.

thanks! i know its all in my head right now but do u think that I could get pregnant from it being inserted by a finger?

I'm sure it's possible but I would think the chances would be slim. I'd imagine you'd have a better chance if you used something like an insemination kit. You can get one online for like $35. You're going to have better chances if you figure out when you ovulate for sure with opks or temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"