Sperm positions>>lol

bdcrossley

Reaction score
ok so is it ridiculous to do a headstand or put a bunch of pillows under your but so it goes down there better? does that ACTUALLY increase the swimmers?? JUST WONDERING>??

You can do it if you want...but it may or may not help:)

Remember, you aren't trying to get the actual semen to go through your cervix and in to your uterus, just the sperm. The goal is to get the little guys to go from the seminal fluid into your cm and then into your uterus. That's why cm quality is so important...that's how they get from point A to point B. You would probably have better luck trying to improve your cm (supplements or special lube) than the headstand :) Good luck!

We keep my legs up. Yes, WE. DH keeps me company ;)
I don't know if it works or not, but it doesn't hurt, and makes us feel a bit better.

Funny you should ask, i was reading an article the other week, where for fertility treatment there was evidence to suggest that yes, raising your bum for 15 mins after treatment did result in higher pregnancy rates, however the jury is still out for regular old intercourse, but no harm in trying ;)

I did this the last time we were TTC and we got pregnant the first cycle, so I guess it can't hurt!

We just started TTC again so we'll be trying it again this time.

We've been raising my butt up this cycle, fingers crossed its worth it! Lol

We done the butt raising when ttc ds & it only took 3-4 cycles doesn't seem to be working this time around lol

I have heard that raising your bum and legs up too high can actually have a detrimental effect. Apparently it can cause the sperm and semen to just pool at the back of the cervix. All you need to do is prop your bum up a bit with a pillow under it and lay there for about 20 minutes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->