Spiders

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I hate them now its 5.30 an I need to go in the shed & its bloody dark already!

I was trying to clearout the shed last week there was just so many spiders *shiver* an I know theres a rather LARGE one on the loose in there - I so need to get my laptop box out so I can go to Tesco SOON :cry:

Go in banging a wooden spoon on a saucepan and then run out quick.

xxxx :hugs:

OMG stop it.... thinking of them is making me shiver. dont let Tam see this thread lol

have you forgiven me tam for the spider pic incident :oops:

:rofl: Dionne bet she don't even look at this thread!!

I shiver at the thought of going in my shed - Its horrid :o

Wobbles said:
:rofl: Dionne bet she don't even look at this thread!!

lol bet she dont. there was a thread ages ago called spider.

i avoided it for a few days then by mistake i clicked on it and there was a huge spider and like a nasty piece of work that i am i sent the link to Tam on msn with out knowing she looked and did not find it funny... i felt so bad i still do

:lol: I'd have found it funny!

I know she told me she went into a panic but :rofl: all the same

I was getting some of jamies toys out from behind the sofa and there was a HUGE black spider !! arghhhh i hate them so much but when they start to move i could scream!!!!!!
thing is the spider was so big i just couldnt kill it, think it would have killed me first !!! :rofl:

stephlw25 said:
I was getting some of jamies toys out from behind the sofa and there was a HUGE black spider !! arghhhh i hate them so much but when they start to move i could scream!!!!!!
thing is the spider was so big i just couldnt kill it, think it would have killed me first !!! :rofl:

I woke up with one in my bed a couple of years ago! felt something tickling my arm and there was this HUGE like about 3" leg span!! sat in my duvet!! i lived at home with my mum - this was 3 am in the morning - i couldnt move and was stood in the corner of my bed room still at 6 am when she got up to go to work, i just couldnt move in case it moved!!!

Eventually it disapeared under my bed!! my mum and boyfriend took my bedroom apart trying to find it - and never did !!
They still think i was dreaming!!

I had to sleep with the light on for a week after that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->