Spidey Senses Tingling!!! What were/are your "definitely pregnant" symptoms??

BabyMaker3

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but I seriously think im definitely pregnant this time. One of the MOST pronounced symptoms I get when pregnant is seriously tender breasts (painful like way up into the armpit) and a seriously strong aversion to smells. Last night I was sitting outside and smelled Tide( yes the clothes detergent) and had to run to the bathroom to puke 😁😁😁. This morning (trust me I don't wanna admit this) I smelled my own morning breath and was repulsed 😂😂😂. Plus Ive had this weird taste in my mouth off and on......trying not to get excited but it's hard!

I'm currently waiting another day or 2 to test. This is only our first month TTC and we only baby danced twice so I was convinced it wasn't going to happen. So much so I've drunk wine and eaten pate!

But, I really think I might be. I've been constipated for a week, and today I am crazy hungry and keep feeling nauseous. Sense of smell is heightened too. My cycles vary between 26 or 29 days and today is day 27. However, the biggest clue is that I always spot for a week before AF kicks in - no sign of any spotting. So, it's seeming very possible right now!!

I'm currently waiting another day or 2 to test. This is only our first month TTC and we only baby danced twice so I was convinced it wasn't going to happen. So much so I've drunk wine and eaten pate!

But, I really think I might be. I've been constipated for a week, and today I am crazy hungry and keep feeling nauseous. Sense of smell is heightened too. My cycles vary between 26 or 29 days and today is day 27. However, the biggest clue is that I always spot for a week before AF kicks in - no sign of any spotting. So, it's seeming very possible right now!!

That's so exciting!!!! I hope this is both of our months!!!!

I tested today as I thought I ought to know before going to yoga this evening, and yes I got my bfp :)

Fingers crossed this is your month too X

You're having some of the exact signs and symptoms as me, also with both of my pregnancies I just had a 'gut feeling' so I just knew. I kept getting bfn with my second but knew I was pregnant and finally after a week of testing I got a bfp! :)

My very first symptom of my first pregnancy was I was having a shower and when the water hit my boobs, it really hurt and I just thought wait a minute, I was due for af a week ago and why are my areolas wider? Took a test and I wasfor sure pregnant. My nausea started about 3 days before getting a bfp with my first (I thought it was a tummy bug, no spewing) but with my second, I didnt get nausea until after I knew I was pregnant.

Also had a massive craving for slushies right before finding out I was pregnant both times! Everyones different but just thought I'd share and I have positive thoughts for you!!

I get my implanon out tomorrow and beginning to attempt for baby #3! Hopefully it doesn't take a very long time! Sending you baby dust!

And congratulations Kanichen34! xx

You're having some of the exact signs and symptoms as me, also with both of my pregnancies I just had a 'gut feeling' so I just knew. I kept getting bfn with my second but knew I was pregnant and finally after a week of testing I got a bfp! :)

My very first symptom of my first pregnancy was I was having a shower and when the water hit my boobs, it really hurt and I just thought wait a minute, I was due for af a week ago and why are my areolas wider? Took a test and I wasfor sure pregnant. My nausea started about 3 days before getting a bfp with my first (I thought it was a tummy bug, no spewing) but with my second, I didnt get nausea until after I knew I was pregnant.

Also had a massive craving for slushies right before finding out I was pregnant both times! Everyones different but just thought I'd share and I have positive thoughts for you!!

I get my implanon out tomorrow and beginning to attempt for baby #3! Hopefully it doesn't take a very long time! Sending you baby dust!

And congratulations Kanichen34! xx

Thank u so much for your input! I'm gonna test Saturday morning to give Hcg a little more time to accumulate. My breasts are still super tender and now I'm nauseated with a stuffy like nose so I really feel like I am! FX!!!!

Hey! I'm trying to hold out until Saturday to test also. Fingers crossed for us!

When I was pregnant earlier this summer (resulted in a loss) some symptoms I had before I found out I was pregnant I can track back to as far as like 6dpo. My usual sweet tooth was completely gone! Like the thought of eating a cookie was gross. All I wanted was Chinese and Mexican food for all the spices.

And my nipples were hard and sore like all day every day regardless of if it was cold or not.

It wasn't until I found out that I got nausea, sore breasts, and feeling uterine stretching.

I am curious to seek if I have the same symptoms if I am fortunate enough to become pregnant again.

I have been pg 3x (have two boys, one loss in august) and all of three times I get this pulling stretchy feeling in the groin area just before my AF should arrive. It pulls when I stand up, turn in bed and so on. Nothing much other than that in the beginning each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->