Split second sharp pain when moved... looking for reassurance

Lues

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I probably know the answer, but I could use the reassurance. :wacko:

I'm only 5 weeks 3 days pregnant today. (after a miscarriage in late June)

Last night, I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen for a SPLIT second, and then gone. It when while I was turning over. I know (or I should say "think") it's too early for real round ligament pain. But at the same time, I also know that twinges and pulls and whatnot can be a GOOD sign, that the baby is nestling in deep. :)

It's just a struggle, because I don't really have any symptoms to speak. I would LOVE to feel nauseous (and I know I might soon enough!).

It'd be great if some of you wonderful ladies could tell me if you've had the same this early on.

Hi ladies. I probably know the answer, but I could use the reassurance. :wacko:

I'm only 5 weeks 3 days pregnant today. (after a miscarriage in late June)

Last night, I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen for a SPLIT second, and then gone. It when while I was turning over. I know (or I should say "think") it's too early for real round ligament pain. But at the same time, I also know that twinges and pulls and whatnot can be a GOOD sign, that the baby is nestling in deep. :)

It's just a struggle, because I don't really have any symptoms to speak. I would LOVE to feel nauseous (and I know I might soon enough!).

It'd be great if some of you wonderful ladies could tell me if you've had the same this early on.

Its hard not to worry about every little thing when youre carrying something so precious, isnt it? Its normal to have cramps, twinges in early pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my first, I had SO many BAD cramps early on. It was worse than a period. I think I even went to the hospital. But it was all normal. Shell be 15 soon. :)

So, relax...try not to worry yourself. If you start to spot or bleed then visit your doctor. If you keep having pains and you just cant stop worrying, then see your doc for peace of mind. Goodluck! Keep us updated.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, and do I apologize for putting this in the wrong spot too!

I remember reading posts like this in my many MANY MANY TWWs (3 years!) and sort of feeling like "ugh... I WISH that's what I was worried about!"

I didnt even notice it was in the wrong spot :laugh2: Congrats btw! Is this your first?

It will be, yes. Second pregnancy, but it'll be our first child. We've been TTC for about three years. It's been a long, arduous road, so there is a lot of emotion here! :)

I had that a lot when I got pregnant in August. Turns out I had a cyst on my ovary.

However, I did also have other pains on both sides when I was about 6 weeks and on when I moved suddenly, I think it's just normal growing pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->