• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spoiled! Spoiled! Spoiled!!! Are you??

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Well, apprehension has dwindled down to excitement as hubby continues to just love me. Yesterday he brought me home my
absolute favorite: a burger, fries and a Coke!!! 😍😍😍 WITH yellow flowers -because we are team Yellow!

Today, midnight, I'm hungry, mention it, so he very happily made me a yummy egg sanwich. He says, "it's never to early to spoil you..."

Your turn!!!! How have you been spoiled???

love my sexy hubby!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
Well my husband always makes sure he points his arse the other way when he farts, that count? :nope:

I just lied to look cool i am sorry, he always farts on me....

My OH is currently doing all the house work because I'm wiped out. That's enough for me at the mo :)

Hahaaaa!!! I'm loling so loud haha!
It's the small things. ❤️❤️❤️

Well DH actually let me pick something to watch on tv last night and left three wine gums in the bottom of the packet for me. He then stood up, farted, laughed and wafted it my way. Such a lucky girl �� good job I'm crazy about him.

Well DH actually let me pick something to watch on tv last night and left three wine gums in the bottom of the packet for me. He then stood up, farted, laughed and wafted it my way. Such a lucky girl �� good job I'm crazy about him.

He sounds dreamy! <3 :haha:

Well DH actually let me pick something to watch on tv last night and left three wine gums in the bottom of the packet for me. He then stood up, farted, laughed and wafted it my way. Such a lucky girl &#65533;&#65533; good job I'm crazy about him.

He sounds dreamy! <3 :haha:

Oh yea! I know how to pick a man :p Sounds like we are both lucky girls lol

My hubby did dishes yesterday without me hounding him. Winning!!! ;-)

He slept in the lounge so I didn't have to smell his upset tummy farts all last night though when o went in this morning I thought something had died &#128514;&#128563; even the cat looked ill

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128557;&#128557;&#128557; oh gees!!

We are winning!!!

My Oh keeps offering me peanut butter and dried fried onions
Cos he knows they make me want to puke
And he finds it hilarious.
Even typing it made me nauseous!!

Mine does a hell of a lot for me. I have extreme severe SPD and he looks after the kids and makes me food. He's a wee pet xxx

My oh is doing all the jobs around the house as im knackered.

Hes also so very kindly eating all my chocolate im craving. He stopping me from getting fat. Hes such a gent :rofl:

My oh is doing all the jobs around the house as im knackered.

Hes also so very kindly eating all my chocolate im craving. He stopping me from getting fat. Hes such a gent :rofl:

He has slightly redeemed himself tonight by treating me to a takeaway, mainly because the idiot took the pork out the fridge about 1000am and left it sitting in the sun all day so come dinner time it was a bit grey looking and he was to scared to eat it :dohh:

Lol!

Today hubby made breakfast, took the older two to school, grocery shopped , cut the grass and changed the breaks in the car.

&#128579;&#128579;&#128579;&#128578;

So he came in to: a clean sleeping baby, homework checked and completed, homemade meatball subs, fries and a fresh towel for a drawn shower for when he came in...

&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"