Spoke to soon about having "no symptoms"

mummof1

Reaction score
I replied to a couple threads that were about having no symptoms and I was feeling the same until yesterday I had more nausea then usual and I had a hard time eating .
Today nausea has come on full force !
I was dreading this would happen but I just tried to drink my morning coffee took one sip and gagged almost throwing up had to dump it down the sink :(
I hope it passes I get headaches when I don't have my morning cup !
I also feel hungry but every time I try and eat I feel so sick to my stomach.
Anyone have good nausea remedies ??

Oh hun, I hope it passes soon, I found sipping cola helps, not the best I know for the sugar content but our helped me!

I actually tried that today with gingerale it did help !

Whole Foods has real ginger cookies, 100% ginger candy and gingerale. I am currently using these with the PSI bands. It helps. Im 5 weeks 4 days...so Im hoping it doesn't come full force yet or that this is full force.lol.

Yep they say it hits at 6 weeks and that was the exact time it hit me with my son pregnancy

Sparkling water helps, rich tea biscuits. This pregnancy I'm trying to eat more protein, also taking vit b6, b12 and using magnesium oil. Have been taking a probiotic as well. Seems to be taking the edge off the sickness. Xo

Thanks ladies ! Definitely stopping at the health food store tomorrow, everything is closed today where I am it's a holiday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->