Sponsored midnight walk support miscarriage

LeeC

Mum to Morgan & 13 angels
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

If anyone is interested in raising funds for the Miscarriage Association, there is a sponsored midnight walk taking place on 12th August, there are walks taking place throughout the UK, and if there is not one in your area, you are welcome to organise one.

I am organising an event in Glasgow if any one is interested.

To take part in this event please visit the following FB link

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...92135140834318

If you would like to sponsor me to raise funds for the MA please visit

https://www.justgiving.com/Lee-Carber...rofile_oneline

Thanks all :hugs:

The link keeps sending me my facebook page (my just be my computer as it seems to have a mind of it's own tonight!!)

I would be interested in doing the walk, do you know if there is 1 in Leicester?

Oh i thought it was in june, i will be back in glasgow by august so may be able to attend :)

Is the organization only in Europe? If they have events like this in the US I would love to participate.

Hi,

The walks are now taking place at midnight 14th October in to the early hours of 15th October which is Infant & Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day.
We are still looking for people to organise walks - which I will guide you through, and join walks we currently have organised. This is a UK event though if you wish to set up walks elsewhere our webpage may help you with that. Please message me for details.

The walks are organised by those who have experienced pregnancy and wish to raise funds for the Miscarriage Association and not by the MA though they are fully supportive of this event.

Hi Catmac

I would be interested in joining a walk in the Midlands area if there is one?

There are walks organised in the Midlands, I'm not allowed to post links and keep getting told off everytime I try. If you are on facebook try searching events Birmingham Midnight Walk for the Miscarriage Association or if you are on twitter archersbabe and I can message you links.

Because I haven't done 10 posts I can't post links but we have walks organised in Turriff, Aberdeenshire; Birmingham; Nottingham; Corby, Northants; Bridgend, Central London; Milton Keynes; Plymouth; and others yet to be confirmed.

There is also a walk in Glasgow, possibly Leeds, Cambridge, Crawley, Hull and Cardiff. Anyone who would like to set up a walk is able to and i can support you to do this. All money raised will go directly to the Miscarriage Association, these walks are also about awareness raising and in memory of all babies gone too soon.

If you are unable to participate in a walk we also have angel balloons available to be sponsored which will be sent off at the Birmingham Walk, the balloons are biodegradable and have seed cards of either baby breath or forget me nots attached. Please let me know if you are interested in this.

Thank you so much for the details. I've just sent am email asking to register for the nottingham walk. I've never felt so strongly about a sponsored event! I'm hoping to get as much sponsorship as possible!! Xx

Just bumping this up as its getting closer to the walks taking place now.

Shirlis the Glasgow walk is the 14th and I think its now taking place at 6:30. I was hoping to take part but cant now as I will be working till 7ish that day. But will send off some sponsor money :)

Funnily enough I have just read that the walk is being made earlier than midnight after recommendations from Strathclyde police and thats who I work for! Damn them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->