Spontaneously unprotected, not sure what result I want...

Reaction score
I'd pretty 100% settled on no more. Life is becoming happy again, we will be able to start our hobby again next year, I have a career plan, our relationship is getting back on track the older she gets. I mean it wasn't off track, but most difficult arrival and baby plus epic and ongoing sleep deprivation have been Hard :-\

Anyway we had a morning alone on Friday (48 hours ago now) and despite knowing I was about 48 hours from probable ovulation, we got a bit...spontaneous.

I am mostly terrified and Want to make sure no baby results. I don't want my life blowing apart for Another two years :-(
And yet, I still haven't been to get the morning after pill. Why? Why? I think because a bit of me Hopes. Wants to give my awesome child a sibling who I pray would be her best friend. And that maybe this time it wouldn't be utter hell.

I don't know what to think Or do. And I know I'm Really close to the pill limit - enough that I think it might be a bit late :-\

I just...don't want to go back to where my life was :-(

sorry you are feeling like this :hugs:

i think that you didnt get the morning after pill might mean you kind of do want a sibling for your LO?
i dont really know what to say, can you talk to your partner about this and see what he thinks?
:flower:

Didn't want to read and run :flower:

Sounds like a really difficult situation, like callmedan has said is talking to your OH possible?

Has time lapsed now.to take the pill?? If so how would u feel in two weeks taking a test and.it.coming back negative?? U might need to wait the two weeks to know ur true feelings. If it was negative u might feel a sense of relief or a feeling of let down. Either way u will.know how u feel about having another child. If it is positive how would.u both want to plan the future. Good luck

That's tough. I know the feeling in a way because my son is nearly 2 years old and life was kind of finding its own stride again with routines and stuff... But... Fate decided we needed another baby right now and while at first I was admittedly a little leery, I'm honestly very happy. Children are miracles. They are. Every pregnancy and every child is totally different. You may get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->