Spooks!!

~KACI~

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:

I love this program have them all on boxsets, halfway through watching series 6 again to make sure i'm ready for Mon and Tues!!

Very intrigued to see what happens to Jo, her pic is not on the website but that means nothing they could be fooling people,

So any other fans or am i just the sad one!!

Me to, in my secret world I am an MI5 agent :rofl:

Yea me to:blush::rofl:

I very sure tho its nothing like TV much like everything, its getting weird now because there is only harry left from the 1st episode:hissy:

Bring back Zoe!! lol x

I Know, I remember being shocked at all the deaths of my favorites in fact in tears sometimes :dohh:

I Know there has to be some peeps hiding cs they wouldn't keep bringing it back :rofl:

OMG how did I not know about this?!?! Thank god I saw this thread, I might have missed out!

Super excited I get to see three episodes in one week!!!!!!

Lol!! Another one, don't worry i only saw the first trailer today, i think they left it later this time and just said ...coming mon and tues rather then the usual...coming soon-whih really pee's me off!! x

Why do you get to see 3 episodes in 1 week x

well episode 1 is on bbc1 on monday, episode 2 on bbc3 on monday, and bbc1 on tuesday, and episode 3 is on bbc3 on tuesday!

Yayyayayayayayayayay!

I checked hun don't think the third one is on BBC on tues x

Soryy just double checked, mon and tues 9pm on BBC1 and then tues at 11pm on BBC3!! YEa!! x

5mins!!!!!!! :yipee:
Just goin to wake OH up caz he's fell asleep, doh!! x

Yep definatly true! I can't believe it, thought it was one of there twists at first!! x

hmmm, I'm not sure, it seems a bit funny to terminate him in the very first episode?? All very strange! I'm sure all will be revealed in the second episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->