• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

spooky!

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
well as most of u no my OH died last yr and that i have seen a medium twice and its been great both times.

start of november this yr things started to randonly move in my sisters house, her ohs always had weird things going on around him. they both thought it might be my OH.....

on the anniversairy of his death my bil was working (hes a hairdresser) he walks in to find his first customer is my medium (this is how i got her number, so they both no each other)
she then turns round and says to him normaly on my days off im not bothered by spirits but T (my oh) is here n wants to talk to u. afew things were said and then she comes out with, yes hes been moving things in ur house to make u jump.

fast forward to night before last i was sitting on the sofa with corey, i had a bowl next to me with a spoon in. i heard a noise turned to then see the spoon dropping.
i think its safe to say OHs getting good at moving things now n has started on me hahaha
he opended a cuboard at my sisters the other day n threw her hoover out of it :wacko:

teehee love it! he is keeping you on your toes :)

I am sorry for your loss also, i had not heard :( Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"