sports bottles??

MissPiggy

Kayson and Bumpy-Sweep
Reaction score
Sorry im posting loads!

what are peoples views on sports bottles?? Ive actually found Kayson (11months) today he'll drink juice from it yay!! :happydance: BUT is it a good thing? or not as the only other thing he'll drink juice/water from is a proper cup...which is a pain if we are out xx

and i mean the pull up type ones...Goodies have a new range out (Well its new to me lol) and thats what i tried him with xxx

They are great for when out and about. I reuse the fruit shoot bottles (Tobi's cousin drinks the original juice) and tobi can open and close it, so is good.
Just be very careful to keep it clean as the spout can be a breeding ground for bugs!
Not sure where we stand with the whole sucking thing though, like with bottles!!

They are great for when out and about. I reuse the fruit shoot bottles (Tobi's cousin drinks the original juice) and tobi can open and close it, so is good.
Just be very careful to keep it clean as the spout can be a breeding ground for bugs!
Not sure where we stand with the whole sucking thing though, like with bottles!!

at the moment im just happy he's drinking juice...its been a right pain in this weather....

sucking thing?? must've missed that in the mummy manual ;) lol xxx

I have a straw cup for Evie. She loves it and was about £1.50 from SuperDrug

I used to re-use fruit shoot bottles too but I just bought 2 sports bottles in a set in poundland. Perfect for taking drinks out and about as Earl is a really thirsty boy and will happily finish a full 300ml fruit shoot bottle of water in one go! The bottles I bought are 430ml lol.

I've never heard of it being a problem. We use sippy style cups at home, and let him drink from open top cups now and again (and in the bath lol) to get the handg of it. I don't think most children are ready for a proper open cup all of the time before the age of about 2 as they can be a bit rough and it's a bit messy lol. Sports bottles are a very handy alternative for the changing bag :thumbup:

I used to re-use fruit shoot bottles too but I just bought 2 sports bottles in a set in poundland. Perfect for taking drinks out and about as Earl is a really thirsty boy and will happily finish a full 300ml fruit shoot bottle of water in one go! The bottles I bought are 430ml lol.

I've never heard of it being a problem. We use sippy style cups at home, and let him drink from open top cups now and again (and in the bath lol) to get the handg of it. I don't think most children are ready for a proper open cup all of the time before the age of about 2 as they can be a bit rough and it's a bit messy lol. Sports bottles are a very handy alternative for the changing bag :thumbup:

thanks chick thats really helpful...we used a proper open cup a few times (its hungry caterpillar and i couldnt resist haha) and its the first time he ever drank juice :happydance: its great to have something else he can drink out of!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: lol xxx

AJ has Aluminium sports bottles like this
https://www.thecharacterplace.co.uk/aluminium-water-bottle-story-p-963.html
Asda and Morrison's do them quite cheap too :)

We have a tommee tippee active sporty cup ollie loves it and drinks out it so well he couldnt get a hold of many of the others we tried xx

We have a tommee tippee active sporty cup ollie loves it and drinks out it so well he couldnt get a hold of many of the others we tried xx

This is what we have too, my DD is 13 months old and gets on great with it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->