Spots and lying on tummy...

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
1) does anyone else look like a teenager at the height or their spotty years??? I'm getting a brand new spot everyday now...it's disgusting!!

2) how come it's uncomfortable to lie on my tummy at night? We had a scan which showed baby to be five weeks (a tiny dot) so how come I can't sleep on my tummy anymore?

My skin is just awful! Started like this just a few days after Ovulation- its never like this. Damn hormones!

Im a tummy sleeper and still sleep on my tummys (im not quite 5 weeks yet) Im making the most of it cos i wont be able to soon. Also not sleeping much at all at the moment i go to bed and my mind just races.

Congrats btw! :happydance:

.my skin is ok, but i am finding it really uncomfortable to lie on my tummy i am 8 wks and its not like it hurts it just feels weird, but they tell you not to lie on your back when your into 2nd tri cos it can cause problems for babe so looks like we will have to get used to lying on your side.

oh one tip try lying with your tum on a pillow at a slight sideways angle thats the only way i could get comfy at the end of my first pregnancy.
i know we have a long way to go but its worth trying to get comfy from the start .

My back, shoulders and face are covered in spots and i hate it!

lizzie lou - just a quick question about your scan. do you have to pay for early scans? As I thought the earliest you could have one was 12 weeks.

My back is absolutely covered in spots! Has been all the way through so far. Its awful, good job its cold outside. Ive only just stopped sleeping on my tummy.

Ugh, the spots are everywhere! Face, back, chest, and gulp....bum! It is horrible, and DH won't let me use anything for them. Sigh.

I am a tummy sleeper too...I only find it uncomfortable when I switch sides if that makes sense (facing right to left). It feels like my muscles are pulling oddly.

:
lizzie lou - just a quick question about your scan. do you have to pay for early scans? As I thought the earliest you could have one was 12 weeks.

In Canada, if you have had a previous loss, doctors will do early and frequent scans. They are covered by OHIP. Not too sure about other countries. It's worth looking into Gemma. Take care :hugs:

Ugh I thought it was just me. My face started breaking out before I even tested positive and now it has spread to my back and even neck and chest a bit. I hate it!

Hi Gemma - no we didn't pay as I had a little bit of blood early this week and period style pains so doctor booked me an early scan as I had a missed mc in July. You can get scanned privately though (we were going to do this but have another booked in 2 weeks now) and it's not expensive. Hope that helps!

I am just starting to get uncomfortable on my tummy.

I am turning into one big humungous spot and it is making me feel disgusting! Literally waking up in a morning with puss filled spots all over my chin :cry: and I hardly ever get spots (prob 3 a year)!!

My hair is also disgustingly dry and breaking :hissy:

Anyway arnt I barrel of laughs :rofl: xx

Hi Gemma - no we didn't pay as I had a little bit of blood early this week and period style pains so doctor booked me an early scan as I had a missed mc in July. You can get scanned privately though (we were going to do this but have another booked in 2 weeks now) and it's not expensive. Hope that helps!

thanks for that lizzie. I've got my first doctors appointment on monday and i'll be about 6 weeks. i had cramps earlier this week so maybe I'll be able to get an early scan too, especially as I had a mc last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->