Spots either side of chin, ovulation???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Carrie29, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Carrie29

Carrie29 Well-Known Member

Hi

I have 3 or 4 spots that have come up yesterday either on the right and the left side of my chin. I thought i would look it up online and it sais that each side relates to an ovary, so on the right side means your right ovary. I have had quite sharp pains in both ovaries over the past couple of days since having acupuncture, so i'm wondering/hoping this could be a sign or ovulation..

Been bd'g alot just incase :winkwink: also had EWCM on the rare occasion yesterday.

Does anyone else get these spots around ovulation time?

2. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

I do on the odd occasion, Ive never heard that where they are relate to which ovary is going to produce the egg though, doesnt seem really reliable to predict ovulation!:wacko: The ewcm is a good sign though!:thumbup:

3. Dancingkaty1

Dancingkaty1 Well-Known Member

for the past few mths ive really noticed more spots on my chin around ov time....this mth it wasnt as bad as it has been previously....im due on Christmas Eve & my spots have decided to appear now...bigtime :( just in time 4 Christmas...hoping they will go by then!! xx

4. stephwiggy

stephwiggy Well-Known Member

i would go by the ewcm ..... rather than the spots and their location .. as i am pretty sure it could be a number of things .................

5. Carrie29

Carrie29 Well-Known Member

Thanks girls..

I know EWCM is a much better signal and maybe the pains in each side too..

It's interesting if the spots do relate to it.. I found the info on this site..

https://www.zenclinic.co.uk/zenbeauty_dermalogica_facemapping.htm

Then some forum's were saying it's common to get them where there is a hormonal surge just before OV. But could also relate to an imbalance, as you can see i have long cycles since coming off of the pill, so could just be that my levels are all over the place. I am going for a scan mid Jan to see what's going on, incase it's PCOS.

6. nuttynicnak

nuttynicnak Mummy to Charlotte

Just woke up this morning to an outbreak of spots. Was wondering if it was connected to OV, and then I saw this thread.

Thanks, Has answered my questions!

7. claire911

claire911 Mum to Max :)

I get big painful spots on my chin around O time, every month without fail! Last months have just cleared up ready for the next ones :haha:

I remember having a facial once and the lady said that spots on your face are related to different areas of your body and that chin ones are related to your sexual organs...interesting!

8. MommyMichele

MommyMichele Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys

I get spots on my chin ONLY when AF is near, never any other time, so it could be estrogen related.

9. misskat29

misskat29 Well-Known Member

i've had spots either side of my chin since i mc 3 months ago - its only this week that they have actually cleared up.

10. bozzy

bozzy Well-Known Member

I've only had 2 normal AF's since coming off pill but last month had an awful outbreak of spots either side of chin about the time of Ov so interested to hear this!

11. jojo-m

jojo-m Well-Known Member

about 6 months after having my son I started with acne on the right side of my chin, I've never ever suffered from spots even when I was a teenager. When my ds was 1 I went dr's and got some antibiotics which I took for 2 years, I've been able to come off them now but have a lotion I sometimes use as before ovulation and before af I do have a couple of spots that pop back up, I'm always so scared it will start off bad again.

Interesting you should say this because on my blood test my estradiol was 76 when UNDER 75 is normal. I'd say I do have an hormonal imbalance - even if my stupid fs thinks otherwise!

xx