Spots either side of chin, ovulation???

Carrie29

Reaction score
Hi

I have 3 or 4 spots that have come up yesterday either on the right and the left side of my chin. I thought i would look it up online and it sais that each side relates to an ovary, so on the right side means your right ovary. I have had quite sharp pains in both ovaries over the past couple of days since having acupuncture, so i'm wondering/hoping this could be a sign or ovulation..

Been bd'g alot just incase :winkwink: also had EWCM on the rare occasion yesterday.

Does anyone else get these spots around ovulation time?

I do on the odd occasion, Ive never heard that where they are relate to which ovary is going to produce the egg though, doesnt seem really reliable to predict ovulation!:wacko: The ewcm is a good sign though!:thumbup:

for the past few mths ive really noticed more spots on my chin around ov time....this mth it wasnt as bad as it has been previously....im due on Christmas Eve & my spots have decided to appear now...bigtime :( just in time 4 Christmas...hoping they will go by then!! xx

i would go by the ewcm ..... rather than the spots and their location .. as i am pretty sure it could be a number of things .................

Thanks girls..

I know EWCM is a much better signal and maybe the pains in each side too..

It's interesting if the spots do relate to it.. I found the info on this site..

https://www.zenclinic.co.uk/zenbeauty_dermalogica_facemapping.htm

Then some forum's were saying it's common to get them where there is a hormonal surge just before OV. But could also relate to an imbalance, as you can see i have long cycles since coming off of the pill, so could just be that my levels are all over the place. I am going for a scan mid Jan to see what's going on, incase it's PCOS.

Just woke up this morning to an outbreak of spots. Was wondering if it was connected to OV, and then I saw this thread.

Thanks, Has answered my questions!

I get big painful spots on my chin around O time, every month without fail! Last months have just cleared up ready for the next ones :haha:

I remember having a facial once and the lady said that spots on your face are related to different areas of your body and that chin ones are related to your sexual organs...interesting!

I get spots on my chin ONLY when AF is near, never any other time, so it could be estrogen related.

i've had spots either side of my chin since i mc 3 months ago - its only this week that they have actually cleared up.

I've only had 2 normal AF's since coming off pill but last month had an awful outbreak of spots either side of chin about the time of Ov so interested to hear this!

about 6 months after having my son I started with acne on the right side of my chin, I've never ever suffered from spots even when I was a teenager. When my ds was 1 I went dr's and got some antibiotics which I took for 2 years, I've been able to come off them now but have a lotion I sometimes use as before ovulation and before af I do have a couple of spots that pop back up, I'm always so scared it will start off bad again.

Interesting you should say this because on my blood test my estradiol was 76 when UNDER 75 is normal. I'd say I do have an hormonal imbalance - even if my stupid fs thinks otherwise!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->