Spots on face

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
I have noticed my face is going very spotty I'm 5+3 weeks. Is this normal?

Totally normal :) I have a huge one on my cheek 😢 xxx

I look shocking 😂 I have one on my head, cheek , chin you name it. I don't have brilliant skin as it is but this is just worse! Lol xxxx

😂 I had "perfect" skin before my first pregnancy. .. then bang I was prescribed acne cream 😂😂 it did improve when my hormones settled down but each pregnacy I've had spotty skin hell 😷 I'm totally feeling your pain 😇 xxxxx

Yep my skin is awful 😔 Literally would get one spot the week before AF but other than that my skin was great.
It's disgusting now, so oily & spotty. Wasn't like this with DD

If my OH shut his eyes and ran his hands over my face, the Braille like spots would read "pizza face"!! Ugh between that and feeling so bloated Im a mess. Hoping the hormones level out and I get the lovely clear skin I had through my 1st pregnancy!

I have them along my jaw line and one on my neck, also on my forehead :wacko:

Pregnancy with DS 1, my skin actually cleared up. With this one, I look blotchy and pimply and terrifying lol

spotty pregnant lady here too. They have come like crazy. I have used some cream and hope it works.
Btw, ladies I heard spotty face = girly?

I'm covered and im 4 weeks!! Very odd, wasn't like it with my son!! x

Very! I get them all over my shoulders when I'm pregnant, sigh.

My face back and chest is making me look like I have chicken pox at the moment!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->