Spots!

S

Shifter

Jack has little spots on his face, he has since birth and I know this is quite common. I was just wondering when they might clear up.

Oh ive been wondering this to as arianna has them on both cheeks!!

Tyler has them now and again on his chin. Im not sure how long it takes for it to clear up though and them stop getting them.
x

Phoenix has them too, on his cheeks and chin. I really hope they go away, not sure how soon though.

dont know when they will clear but just wanted to say that connor had spots as a baby and it turned out to be exzema (sp)

Aisling developed a good few last night, I'mhoping they go away soon too! I've read that they're called milk spots but are caused by the sweat glands starting to work so nothing to do with milk? :shrug:

could be either milk spots or baby ache - milk spots just go away on own. baby ache is just caused my excess of mothers hormones still in system, completely normal and should disappear - if at all concern, pop along to dr's and they can prescribe cream i believe :) x x

I think Emma's milk spots went after a couple of months, they did get less and less as time went on and then just disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"