Spotting @ 6 weeks ... scan today

nflores77

Reaction score
I'm scared and a little upset.
Last night before going to bed I wiped and saw a little pink. Tried to think nothing of it. And hoped that in the AM it would be gone and it would be a one time thing. This AM went and when I wiped there was even more pink and it was watery. My heart immediately sank ... and was getting freaked out and teary eyed. Hubby said not to worry and to remain positive. I have no pains but this is how my MMC started earlier this year. The only thing I'm thinking is that we have a scan today and I'm trying to remain positive for that... but even then I know it may be to early to see the baby and HB on the scan today but I sure hope to see it so I can keep calm. I just don't want to lose this precious baby... not again!

and we haven't had intercourse since Monday AM... so it isn't that.

Sorry u are going through this fingers crossed everything is fine x

I know how you feel, I have been through similar unfortunate circumstances. I will definitely add you in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Hope your scan was ok x

I'll update once I get back from my scan... appt is @ 4:45 PST ..... still 3hrs away :(

Thank you ladies for all the well wishes :thumbup:

Baby was visible as the flickering heartbeat!! I'm so relieved. Measured exactly 6 weeks and due date is 5/21/15 :happydance:

Dr mentioned the spotting is most likely the placenta starting to attach itself to the uterine wall. That 1/3 of pregnancies have this... Also mentioned it's called 1st tri abruption.

Next appt in 4 weeks... When I'm 10 weeks.

Congratulations!! I have my scan on Monday and I will be 6 weeks eeek so nervous xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->