Spotting 6 weeks :/

happynewmom1

Reaction score
I didn't have this with my last two pregnancies. So far it's just once when I wiped but have cramps too. Am trying to relax but we are moving in 2 days and still so much to do. I can't see a doctor until we move. I'm really scared. It's weird because today is the day I have felt the sickest so far and sore boobs. :/

I didn't have this with my last two pregnancies. So far it's just once when I wiped but have cramps too. Am trying to relax but we are moving in 2 days and still so much to do. I can't see a doctor until we move. I'm really scared. It's weird because today is the day I have felt the sickest so far and sore boobs. :/

im the same hun and bin like this for 8days now :shrug: im geting a scan on the 23rd hoping all is good for baby:baby:
my boobs are sore as hell no cramps here
hope you ok hun xxx

im the same hun and bin like this for 8days now :shrug: im geting a scan on the 23rd hoping all is good for baby:baby:
my boobs are sore as hell no cramps here
hope you ok hun xxx

Thank you! You too! Hope everything looks great at your scan!

i'm sorry i'm jumping in from 2nd tri xx i had spotting with this pregnancy, scared the crap out of me since i had none with DD. I'm now 22 weeks and baby is currently kicking my bladder so i just wanted to say its not all bad news!! sometimes because the uterus stretched with previous pregnancy you are more prone to spotting in future pregnancies, this is what my doctor said. Wishing you luck hun xo

i'm sorry i'm jumping in from 2nd tri xx i had spotting with this pregnancy, scared the crap out of me since i had none with DD. I'm now 22 weeks and baby is currently kicking my bladder so i just wanted to say its not all bad news!! sometimes because the uterus stretched with previous pregnancy you are more prone to spotting in future pregnancies, this is what my doctor said. Wishing you luck hun xo

Thank you so much! This gives me hope!

Hey hun. I spotted from week 5 through week 10, I even had heavy bright red bleeding a few times. My scan at week 10 revealed that my subchorionic hematomas had both healed and both babies are doing well, measuring a full week ahead. I can even hear them both on doppler now.

Hey hun. I spotted from week 5 through week 10, I even had heavy bright red bleeding a few times. My scan at week 10 revealed that my subchorionic hematomas had both healed and both babies are doing well, measuring a full week ahead. I can even hear them both on doppler now.

That's great! Congrats on two healthy babies!! :)

I'm all emotional and don't know what to think. We are debating going to the women's hospital here but I'm not sure if we should. Aside from cramping, just have back ache and chills now so I'm having a hard time relaxing now about it and feeling less hopeful. I guess time will tell. If it is a miscarriage, I should start bleeding heavier right? If it stays light, that's a positive sign? Although I guess rereading yours, it was ok anyway so who knows I guess. I'm glad your outcome was good!

I would say try and get a scan if one is available to you, they can see what the source of the bleeding is it may reassure you. If you can't get one, you are no worse off than you were before.

I would def get it checked out hun. Bleeding has never been a good sign in my history. If you are 6 weeks you also will hopefully be able to see if everything is in the right place. You may need progesterone if levels are low to stop the bleeding if it's persistent.

Try not to stress too much (easier said than done, right?). I had 2 bleeds when I was pregnant with DS. The first was at around 6wks and the second was around 11wks but everything was fine. In saying that, I would still get it checked out though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->