Spotting 9&10dpo, nothing 11dpo??

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
So I had light pink spotting 9 & 10dpo, and now it's 11dpo and nothing?? I thought for sure AF was revving up, now I am so confused... Can anyone shed light?

It could be implantation bleeding, which from what I've read, can happen anywhere between 6 and 12 dpo depending on the person. So 9 and 10dpo would be right there in the middle of possibility. The color of the spotting will usually help you determine -- if it's brownish/reddish then it could be implantation bleeding.

I got pregnant accidently a few years ago (before I knew ANYTHING about this crazy process) and was relieved to see 'spotting' a few days before my period was due (didn't wan't PG at the time and it ended in MC), but it never showed. I realized after finding out I was PG that the spotting I'd experienced was really implantation bleeding.

Hope this helps! Good luck to you!!!

Sorry -- just saw that you'd described the color in your original post. Light pink could be possible implantation bleeding for all we know -- that is what is so GREAT (and annoying!) about the human body. Everyone has different symptoms, different reactions etc... Hopefully given time you will be able to find out what it is! Maybe try an HTP in a day or two...?

Thanks, halfthyme.... I am so annoyed with my body right now, lol. Hope it is but already mourned being out this month. We shall see.

Sounds like implantation spotting to me as well. It can happen even 1 day before AF is due... Remember your NOT out until you know who shows... When are you planning to test?

Planning on testing the 28th which would be 14dpo but looks like I am spotting again so the witch is probably here. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->