Spotting a few days after OV, late period & negative test

pollydolly

Reaction score
Oh I am confused ladies!
Seems my body loves playing tricks.

I ovulated on the 19th August. Had a small bleed on the 23rd for a day which was (sorry tmi) just brown blood and not much of it.
My period was due yesterday and hasn't showed up nor do I feel like it's going to, I usually get a crampy tummy within hours of it starting and I always come on overnight for some reason.

Today my left side is really hurting. It's like a stabbing ache just above my hip bone but at the side and round the back. My boobs are killing too. No cramps in my stomach though.

I did a test last week at what would've been 11DPO and it was negative, haven't done another since as I genuinely thought if it didn't show up at 11DPO it meant I was definitely not pregnant? Seems silly now I'm saying it out loud. Should I test again?
Anyone else had this? X

I used the freedom ones from Asda. I've just tested again with a home bargains test and I'm a bit puzzled. It looks negative but there's an insanely faint line but I can't tell if it's possibly an evap x

Lets see the faint line hun...

I would do a FRER - i feel like (but could be wrong) they are best ones to use with personal experience.

:flower:

I'm not sure how to add a photo tbh! Does anyone know the easiest way?

https://i64.tinypic.com/xm7jgk.jpg

Not sure if that will work ��

I definitely see the line, but I would test again with pink dye test. I don't trust blue dye at all, FX for your BFP!!

Thankyou!
I've done a pink dye test this morning and its negative. Looking like this was an evap, it's bloody convincing!

Oh wow, thats actually really clear!
Bloody evaps though - CB being a bigger brand and more expensive you'd expect better quality tests!!

I hope its still a BFP xx

I really hope the pink dye test is wrong but I must admit I'm now terrified to get a frer in case its negative! 😫 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->