spotting?? advice please ...

xxemmiexx

Reaction score
hello everyone
I just would like to know if anyone else has experience some sort of spotting during there pregnancy.
I had it first at 10w, and now again nearly 14w
Im not to sure whats its due from, as the midwife says only if you get unbearable pain to come in.
Also its only when i wipe myself a few dots, and then when i wipe again its done.
Do you think its something serious?
I still do get some period like aches and pains?
Please help
Thanks x x x x

emmie, I had this too, exact same times as you, but it was quite a lot, went to the hosp both times and they scanned me and all was fine with bubs, whatever it was, it wasnt effecting it. has happened a good few times since, a lot lighter but went to the hosp on sunday past as it was the third weekend in a row. Checked and bubs is fine, did an internal and told me I have a cervical polyp, which is like a piece of skin that keeps bleeding but its totally normal. At least now i have an reason why. There can be many reasons though but if your worried you are better to get checked out

emmie, I had this too, exact same times as you, but it was quite a lot, went to the hosp both times and they scanned me and all was fine with bubs, whatever it was, it wasnt effecting it. has happened a good few times since, a lot lighter but went to the hosp on sunday past as it was the third weekend in a row. Checked and bubs is fine, did an internal and told me I have a cervical polyp, which is like a piece of skin that keeps bleeding but its totally normal. At least now i have an reason why. There can be many reasons though but if your worried you are better to get checked out

Hey
thanks sooo much for the advice
i decided to get checked out, they said it is totally normal as long as you dont feel a whole pad full of blood and you dont have any clots too etc...
They said it could be due to having a period around this time,
But i had a scan and the baby was fine waving its hand about lol.
I was sooo pleased i went, but its still a worry when you see some blood.
Hope your all well too :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->