Spotting after BFP.... now worried

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
Hi all, I had a barely there BFP yesterday on two TESCO own brand tests and a cheap poundland test. I bought some FRER today and got two light but obvious (can see at arms length) BFP's. This was around 2.30pm and around 7pm I went to the toilet and after noticed there was a small amount of light pinky/brown tinged CM. I am not sure what DPO I am, I am guessing around 9/10 dpo.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Thank you :)

I did at 12 dpo small amount of blood once when I went to the bathroom, I saw sac and yolk at 4weeks 5 days in the correct place so all seems ok.

Thank you :) I did think implantation, but I read this only happens prior to a BFP. I did bleed with my daughter at around 5 weeks brown/red for a couple of days and things were okay but because it is soooo early I am more worried :(

I had my bfp at 9 dpo and had the bleed at 12 dpo it can take a while for IB sometimes from what I have read as long as you don't bleed with cramps too much it's IB. Have you tested again x

How long did your bleeding last Robo? I have been having light cramps on/off all day but not as bad as AF cramps.

No I havent tested again, I will do again tomorrow, my 2 daughters were in bed and OH is out so couldnt go and get anymore tests.

Thank you for replying :)

It was literally the once when I went to the bathroom. I have cramps every day at the moment too, very light and some back ache. X

Try not to worry it could just be IB if it's browny rather than bright red it's old blood so likely it's just bean settling it.

I'm thinking now it must be a chemical pregnancy. I have just done a clear blue early detection (which detects HCG at 10) and there was a line but it was so faint, much fainter than the FRER from yesterday. I also did two cheap 20 ml tests and both BFN.
I would expect the lines to be darker today :(

I'm thinking now it must be a chemical pregnancy. I have just done a clear blue early detection (which detects HCG at 10) and there was a line but it was so faint, much fainter than the FRER from yesterday. I also did two cheap 20 ml tests and both BFN.
I would expect the lines to be darker today :(

I did a clear blue and frer on the same day and clearblue was SO much fainter than the frer...il see if I can add a pic so you can see.

Attachments

• IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel