Spotting after dtd?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
So my bf and I did it for the first time since we found out I was pregnant and now I am spotting a little bit. I haven't spotted at all until now. I am almost 5 weeks along. Should I be concerned? Is it safe to have sex at this stage? I'm worried I caused some kind of damage now.

And that's exactly why I avoid dtd in first trimester lol. Spotting can be super common lots of blood vessels around cervix that can irritate easily with sex. It happenned to me my last pregnancy and scared me half to death lol had to rush to Drs etc. I swore I'd avoid dtd this time around bc I hate seeing blood with pregnancy .... But it is super common I wouldn't worry unless u start bleeding heavily and cramping xx

Congrats on the pregnancy! So I started spotting randomly around 6 weeks (always pinkish) on and off for about a week. I was totally freaked out and finally my doc agreed to see me. Baby was fine but she did recommend no sex until I was through the first trimester. I would recommend u talk to ur doc but may want to hold off on sex until I c the doc and they say otherwise.

I have spotted after sex with all four of my pregnancies. They have all been perfect! It's not going to affect your pregnancy, but give it a few days before having sex again. Your cervix will stop being so sensitive around 12-14 weeks, and the spotting should stop completely then.

I'm glad it's nothing to worry about, no spotting since, but it's kind of scared me off it a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->