Spotting after orgasm

Letesha

Reaction score
Hi ladies I could totally do with some advice, I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I've started spotting (pinkish/red) this happened around 2 hours after I had a none penetration orgasm, I'm so scared that I might be miscarrying, has this ever happened to anyone and the pregnancy continued?

No experience but I've heard this is normal, orgasm causes the uterus to contract, I'm guessing spotting is common with it, I have heard of this happening

No experience but I've heard this is normal, orgasm causes the uterus to contract, I'm guessing spotting is common with it, I have heard of this happening
Thankyou for replying, I had a mc last year so I'm even more nervous, my gp appointment isn't until wednesday, I'm trying not to think the worst but I cant help it ,

Spotting after sex can be fairly common throughout the entire pregnancy.

Thankyou for replying, I had a mc last year so I'm even more nervous, my gp appointment isn't until wednesday, I'm trying not to think the worst but I cant help it ,

I forgot to mention I had a full on gush of blood at 13 weeks with my 3rd baby, It soaked the bed, and it was just after sex, i was almost certain it was over with, but it was an irritated cervix thankfully

I forgot to mention I had a full on gush of blood at 13 weeks with my 3rd baby, It soaked the bed, and it was just after sex, i was almost certain it was over with, but it was an irritated cervix thankfully
Omg that must have been a terrifying experience, thanks for sharing, you've really put my mind at ease, my gp has booked me in for a scan at the epu for the 6th feb just to put my mind at ease xxx

Hope all goes well at the scan lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->