Spotting after period, 3 days after sex, implantation?

Thatgirl76

Reaction score
I'm 28 years old. I have 25 day cycle which is not that regular. Can vary a week or so. Whenever I'm on my period, the last day, it stops for the last half of the day and comes back later the next day and then, it's done. It had stopped for half the day on 10/14 and I had sex with my boyfriend. It came back a little the next day and that was the last day. On 10/17, I had dark red spotting, that I noticed when I wiped. After that, it was barely there light pink, brownish, just when I wiped, for almost the rest of the day. Never has happened before and the blood looked different than normal. Gyno a couple months ago said, I'm fine and pap smear was normal.

I also have been having on and off tailbone pain and I haven't hurt it. My boobs also normally hurt by now but, they don't. I have an app that says, I ovulate about a week after my period.i don't know how accurate that is. I was also having light cramps around the time of the spotting.

Can implantation happen that early and right after my period. Happen to anyone else?

No, the earliest implantation can happen in 6 days after ovulation. Ovulation shouldn't happen earlier than cd 9. - So the most likely day you could get IB is cd 15 or 16 for IB. You may just have a sensitive cervix getting easily aggravated.
Was your period normal? If it was lighter than normal you may want to test just to rule out possible pregnancy, but otherwise likely just some unusual activity.
Good luck either way.

I have bled on ovulation day before. Just a couple of wipes of red blood. Ovulation bleeding is a thing. It’s not massively common. Or as cppeace said, it could just be irregular activity and be a one off. My ovulation bleed was a one off.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"