Spotting again :(

Rest up, you might bleed a little more after being poked and prodded. Hope they get you in for a scan by the end of this week. I've got another 8 days to wait for mine but luckily symptoms have eased lots. Xx

Hi holly. I really hope u feel better soon! So sorry u are going through this. Ur levels do sound good and probably based on that would rule out an ectopic. I hope they can send u in for a scan soon, but I know if it it's too early it won't help any cuz they won't see anything. I hope u continue to c progress with ur betas. And I hope u can try to eat and feel better soon!

Rest up, you might bleed a little more after being poked and prodded. Hope they get you in for a scan by the end of this week. I've got another 8 days to wait for mine but luckily symptoms have eased lots. Xx

Thank uxxxx

I plan to do as little as possible and rest as much as I can xxx the bleeding is about the same at the moment, luckily no pains for now. The dr was talking about me having a scan tomorrow at one point, but after she said the antenatal unit will call me tomorrow with the appointment in the next few days. 8 days? Feels like forever just waiting a day or two. Long as you're feeling better tho so that's good xxxxx

Hi holly. I really hope u feel better soon! So sorry u are going through this. Ur levels do sound good and probably based on that would rule out an ectopic. I hope they can send u in for a scan soon, but I know if it it's too early it won't help any cuz they won't see anything. I hope u continue to c progress with ur betas. And I hope u can try to eat and feel better soon!

I know it's rubbish and so confusing, as I expected my hcg levels to be dropping, so it was a surprise they were so high. My dr said at that level they will be able to see something, so fingers crossed they can tell me what's going on xxx

Thank you for the well wishes xxx u ladies help so much xxxx

Hospital just rang. They've given an appointment today at 2:20pm. I'm pleased, as it's better than waiting, but I'm nervous. 2 reasons:

1: that it says I've definitely lost the pg. or its eptopic.

2: that it's ok, but then I have to deal with this bleeding for how long? And that it could be a mc risk itself.

Going to be hard as well because I've got to go on my own :( (dh needs to pick the kids from school) not told anyone else so don't want to ask :(

Just read the whole thread! Good luck thinking of you

It's eptopic. I'm going for an operation soon

Omg I've been following this thread I'm so sorry to hear that!

Hope you are ok!!

Oh, no! I am so sorry to hear that! I was so hoping for a different outcome for you.

I hope everything goes well for you today. {{hugs}}

I've been following this thread and have kept you in my prayers. Im so sorry to hear this news.. I will continue to keep you in my prayers during this time.

:( I'm so sorry Hun. I knew something wasn't right... I hope they can save your tube and that there won't be any damage. Sending you lots of healing vibes xx

Oh Holly...no words :( I'm so, so sorry. Sending much love xxxx

Oh holly...I'm so sad. Again I came running back to the hotel to get Wi-Fi to check in on u. I hope the operation goes well. My thoughts, spirit and good energy are with u during this time. Pls let us know u r okay when u r up to it. Huge hugs.

Thank u so much for your support ladies, it means so much xxxxxx

They did the op and had to remove my right tube as it was starting to rupture (hence the bleeding) :( I feel really sore and having lots of pain meds. They did the surgery via keyhole, so I'm hoping my healing time will be quicker. Luckily I didn't need a blood transfusion.

I feel lucky that the found it in time, as it could of been so much worse. But at the same time I'm shocked it's happened to me, especially with 8 normal pregnancies to my name :( I'm so greatful for my babies xxx so sad for the one I lost, but it would of never survived :( :( xxxx

I don't think I will plan to try again after this, though I've been told I have a healthy tube on my left. I don't think I could risk this again. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

They expect to discharge me tomorrow all being well.

I wish all of you a happy and healthy pregnancies xxxxxx

Huge hugs to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Thanks Holly. And congrats on the healthy family you have so far. Hope u recover quickly. Xxxxxx

Oh no:( I'm sooo sorry:( my heart and prayers go out to you....big hugs mama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->