Spotting again?!

Rei

Reaction score
So when I first found out I was pregnancy u spotted from weeks 3-7 everything was fine. Had a really heavy bleeding with large clots and Christmas and everything was fine (it was at the end of the 8th week) now I'm 12 weeks 4 days and I'm spotting again. It's super light colored watery tan. My doctors office is closed and I'm kind of freaking out as I had some cramping earlier this week, though I'm not cramping now.

Is there a hospital you can visit for peace of mind?

I do have an ER in town however the wait is usually all day and I'm in the process of switching insurance as my husband got a new job T_T unless I'm bleeding heavily again I doubt he'll let me go just for peace of mind. He's already telling me to just wait till monday. I wish I had a fetal heart dopplerXD

Yeah the er can't do anything anyways except scan then say follow up with ob. Rest up drink lots of water and relax. Call on Monday and hopefully you'll get in for a scan.

Yep I think that's all I can do

I wish the US had the UK's version of EPU... but all we have is the ER that takes forever, plus you're there with a bunch of germs and contamination that you don't want to be exposed to during pregnancy. I think waiting until tomorrow is your best bet. I'll keep my fx for you because I know how worrying it is when you have a miscarriage in your past, or multiple miscarriages, and then start spotting. Hopefully all is well but just take it easy, lay in bed or on the couch as much as you can and keep drinking fluids to keep your hydration up. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->