• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting and 3 days late

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
If I did my math right I should be 17DPO today. At 15 dpo I started spotting and I have been off and on. I took a dollar tree test yesterday and completely negative. My fertility doctor wants me to test tomorrow with a First response. I an nervous to because I dont want to be disappointed.

I'm just confused I never had spotting like this before. I've been crampy and my nipples are starting to hurt again. The spotting has light enough to only need a panty liner.

Any thoughts?

Good luck! Wishing you positive results on your First Response. The Dollar Tree test may not have been sensitive enough.

Some ladies spot regularly when pregnant. Since it's not full blown AF, there's definitely still a chance you're pregnant!

Hey, the same happened to me this month. It’s been happening to a few others on here as well. Sadly my AF arrived 4 days late. I’m hoping yours stays away.

It’s been a bizzarre month. Sending you lots of luck

I uploaded a pic of the test I took this morning. As the pee was crossing the stripe I could see the line for a bit but no color. Then I thought it disappeared but now I can kinda see a line. I don't know if I am just seeing the stripe. I can't tell and the picture I don't think you can really see it. I hate First Response I swear I get indents all the time. I don't know why I keep buy them.

On a side note when the fertility doctor did my blood test for ovulation I hadn't yet so if I did it it might of been later on and I may only be like 13 dpo or so. Still no AF.

FRUST.JPG

I can see the line even more today but the camera wont pick it up. The other tests nothing. I am so frustrated.

I took the test apart and kinda got a better pic. I don't know if I should mention this to my doctor since the one I took the day after was negative.

neg.JPG neg2.JPG

I know I asked in other post lol but i'll ask here again. Should I mention it to my doctor tomorrow even if I got a negative the next day?

I am going in for a blood test for pregnancy and progesterone after work and should know tomorrow something

Oooo I’ve missed so much. I see them. More on the inverted one. Good luck with the bloods. Keep us updated

Hey I am going through the same. I'm 16dpo today and brown spotting only on pad and no period. All tests neg. Except when I did the two FRERs they looked slightly bfp. I think for you it's implantation.

I hope. This waiting on results is killing me.

Test came back. I didnt ovulate so not pregnant. On too round 3 I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"