Spotting and BFN? Help.

OhHappyZ

TTCAL
Reaction score
I have no clue where to post this. I'm wtt till may. But this month was so strange. I always have a very regular cycle, not on BC. I have a 33 day cycle and usually when I start at the first day I spot then flow hits hard for 5 days. Like clockwork. This cycle I was two days late, then spotted for three days, and now it is gone. I poas, and BFN. What the heck??! Should I be worried??! This has never ever happened before so I am scared. I did travel during O, but dtd on my scheduled o day, and ive been sick with a slight fever for a couple days and I never get sick.
Also, my boobs have been hurting like crazy for about a week now. Usually they will hurt for a day before AF, but this is just weird. This whole cycle is weird. If anyone can help or offer advice/insight. Thank you!!

Hi again! We seem to have so much in common, it's kind of funny! I have had weird pg symptoms this month too!! I posted them in the TTC and Ovulating board since there are more people for advice there. Lol.

Anyway, I had a similar situation to that last summer when I traveled. We were in Italy for 3 weeks and my cycle was totally thrown off, but I had tons of pf symptoms yet a bfn. I ended up getting my period a couple of weeks late, but it was weird for sure.

How many DPO are you? When would you be expecting AF normally?

Wait, I might be 18 or 19 dpo. My calendar is all thrown off because of this mess.

Isn't that so frustrating! I would suggest waiting a few more days and keeping an eye out for any more symptoms, then test. Sorry it's not outside the box advice, but it could be that you tested before the HcG could be detected?

Are you positive that you ovulated? you could have had an anovulatory cycle. If so, then your 3 days of spotting would be considered your period. I know its frustrating but sometimes our cycles just get thrown off for one reason or another. I would just keep testing every other day and call your doctor to get their advice if you don't get an answer soon. You may have ovulated later than you thought as well (again, sometimes we just have random off cycles). Hope it gets sorted for you soon!

Dude. The floodgate just let go. SO STRANGE. I spotted three days, then nothing one day, and now wham, here it is. Ugh so confused!!!

Sorry it was a weird cycle for you but glad you have a clear answer! You must have just ovulated late for some reason this month. I hope next month goes back to normal for you!

My goodness I am so thankful for this forum. It was so hard to not tell my OH everything, because in case it was a BFP I still wanted to surprise him haha

Lol..I totally get that! I love this forum because you can always find support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->