Spotting and Scared!

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
I'm so scared this morning! I'm 6 weeks today, which is when I lost my baby last pregnancy. Last night we bd'd for the first time in like 2 wks and this morning was spotting- just on tp. I'm so nervous! I have been getting my levels checked every week for the last two weeks so when I do it this week I guess I'll know. With my m/c last time it was like all of a sudden heavy flow (sorry tmi) not spotting or anything. Maybe I"m overreacting! Just scared. :cry:

make an appointment to put your mine at ease, prob nothing but anything makes us worry when we have had mc before. x

Honey what colour is the blood if its brown then this is old blood and this happens to lots of woman i had this when i was 6wks pregnant and found out i was having twins and this was the cause if the bleed implantation bleed but took a while longer to come out ....

Have you any pain at all ?? If this is bright red then you need to go to your emergancy room at your hospital they will give you a internal to see if your cervix is closed

let me know how you get on honey hope all is ok and this is nothing :hug:

Aww hun i hope its nothing to worry about...maybe you should get yourself checked out to put your mind at rest xxx

if your only 6 weeks then maybe its implantation bleeding, go to a&e if your worried to put ur mind at rest!

Eaxctly the same thing happened to me hun at 5 weeks,day after we had a bit of duvet action,ahem.
I went to the loo the next day and had spotting,brown when I wiped myself.
I was scared senseless because I had a M/C before at 9 weeks and a ruptured eptopic.
I had an early U/S and all was fine,midwife told me that the sex mostly likely irritated the cervix which is sensitive and that was what caused the spotting.

Try not to worry,easier said than donw I know.
Have you rang your midwife?

it isn't bright red- when i wiped this morning- it was mixed in with either cm or stuff from last night bd --no cramping so far

Sounds very like what I experienced,you may well have irritated the cervix last night.
I had this conversation with my midwife and she said it is common and is natural for us to freak out.
Have you rang your midwife just to check on everything?

I haven't called her. The next time I checked just minutes later there was nothing- so maybe it was just from bd- i'm thinking that must be it.

you are probably ok, it's either implantation bleeding, or could be the cervix is sensitive at this stage so could have been prodded too much!!! If you have no cramping think all is ok but easier said than done not worrying. call your MW, GP or take yourself to A&E if still worried. My sis bled off and on all the way through one of her pregnancies. D x

I understand your worry. I think the fact you are getting your hcg levels checked should put you at ease when you find them out. I hear it's very natural to bleed after BDing early in pregnancy, so I would recommend just riding it out and waiting to get your hcg results back before running to the doctor. Just my two cents.

Please keep us posted. Lots of :dust: to you! I know everything will be fine!

JM

Hello, Just to say that when I had my first midwife appointment a few weeks ago she said to me that it is ok to have sex when your pregnant but to know that it is quite common to have some bleeding after and if I ever experience any bleeding then think to myself have I recently had sex.. if the anwer is yes then that is prob the reason why... also she said if you phone hospital for bleeding one of the first questions they normally ask is have you recently has sex and if you say yes then they just tell you to go in if it gets any worse and try and not worry. She said that as long as it is not heavy and no pain then it should be ok. Hope this helps. xx

Thanks ladies so much. I think it was just from having sex, and I don't feel anything close to like last time. It's just such a frightening thing to see

I checked again and it's so hard to even tell- if its there its just a tiny tiny bit but I have been feeling cramping. But both of these things are somewhat normal early in pregnancy so hopefully everything's fine. if something happens i don't even know what i would do- def. would give up on it for a while.

Hi,

This happended to me i started spotting for a few days and then it went red dont panic its doesn't mean something bad has happended. I went to the EPU yesterday and they found a heart beat. I have been told by the midwife this can happen if you have previously been on the pill and your cervix get arrousins (cant spell) but only bleeds during pregnancy because of the extra blood flow going to the area. Or it could just be implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->