spotting and terrified! advice please

glowworm00

Reaction score
Im terrified! Just been to the toilet and wiped and there are streaks of blood in discharge!
Im 11 weeks pregnant!
Any advice as i dont know what to do and am away on holiday!

I spotted with both my children, had two big bleeds with my daughter and one with my son, two times it was A water infection so I'd get checked out for that hun Xx

It not in me urine its coming from further up! Im in minehead at the minute and there hospital early pregnancy unit is closed weekends

Okay have you tmi had sex recently? That could cause irritation and make you bleed a little, just try and relax hun, easier said than done I know but its most likely an irritation of some sort x

if its streaks could you be a bit sore on the outside ie labia or a bit if a spot thingy??

Yeah I had this with ds, turned out I had "popped" a spot that was close to my opening down below, every time is wiped I got a blood smear for a day and then it went. Xxx

i only think you should worry when you have clotting or a heavy flow
i heard spotting is common all throughout pregnancy, but my niece had what was like a period or was her period for the first four months of her pregnancy. her baby girl turned out healthy and beautiful.

I have spotting after sex as pp asked if you've done that lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->