Spotting and Ultrasound Today

AJR14

Reaction score
I've been spotting since we had sex a few days ago. I have also been taking vaginal endometrin until the other day when I started the oral progesterone. So my cervix may just be irritated. Its very light brown spotting with no cramps. They said I'm only 6 weeks and not 6.2 like my calendar says. I also think I implanted late since I got a light bfp on day of missed period. They also said there probably won't be a heartbeat to see this early. It's in a couple hours, getting sick from nerves!

I bet you'll be totally fine! My sister spotted throughout her whole pregnancy, it's super common after sex. That's why I was scared to have sex for so long once I got my BFP lo! FX'd for your scan, let me know how it goes!

Everything went great! She didn't see where the bleeding came from but that some people just spot. She saw a flicker of a heartbeat which she said it was great. And measuring right on time. Just need to change my ticker back to 6 weeks lol. And i still have my scan next week. Thank you!

Congrats! So glad it worked out:) Just expect that to happen when you have sex I guess. NO big deal!

Glad it was all good!
Your cervix is very, very vascular right now and even a little irritating can cause a few little vessels to rupture and you end up spotting. Totally normal. As a general rule spotting with no cramping is no cause for concern. The cramps and bleeding are when it's worrisome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->