• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting and very nervous tmi...I need some comfort

mamaxs4

Reaction score
Yesterday I was spotting...very slight only when I wiped. It's bright orange...I called my doctor and the nurse said that it's probably from implantation....well, I spot a couple more times and it stopped. Well about 10am I'm spotting bright orange again. I get scared and go to the er. Doctor there says he doesn't see any more bleeding. well....I spot a couple times...light pink very very slight.

My pregnancy symptoms haven't dissapeared(sp) , my boobs are as sore as ever and the nausea is a little worse. They did say I have a bladder infection. Whaaaa? How could I not know that? Anyway, my doctor is probably not going to be happy that I went because he likes to see his own patients. I just don't want to hemorrhage like I did with the miscarriage 3 years ago. My doctor knows about the miscarriage, just not about the hemorrhaging. I'm just a little nervous about all this....nervous isn't quite right...may be numb is better. I don't want to lose this baby.

I wish I knew how to do the hug emoticons :/ I know how you feel. I bled for a week with my last pregnancy and have bled for 2 weeks so far with this one. Since my last pregnancy resulted in my beautiful son, I'm trying my best to remember the advice my midwife gave me: if it doesn't get heavy enough to soak a pad in 1 hour it's likely everything is ok.

I still worry. Pregnancy is not easy.

the hug emoticon is colon hugs colon
;hugs;

but with colons not semi colons
:hugs:

Hope and thoughts coming your way! I know how u feel, but positive thoughts thats what i say! And say to yourself everything is going to be ok!

i have heard of a lot of women having yellow cm in early pregnancy which is normal
so the "orange" spotting could have been just that
and i have also heard of a lot of women lightly spotting in early pregnancy as well
i wouldnt stress and worry if you can help it because stress can cause MCs
everything will be okay dont worry :hugs:

Did you by chance take pyridium or any over the counter meds for the bladder infection? Some turn your urine day glow orange.

Just a thought.

Just a normal run of the mill antibiotic....cephalexin.

What has me concerned is my own doctor isn't concerned and while the staff is nice I feel brushed off....I really want an ultrasound to make sure this baby is fine.

What has me concerned is my own doctor isn't concerned and while the staff is nice I feel brushed off....I really want an ultrasound to make sure this baby is fine.

Where are you? A lot of EPas units in the UK allow self referral. I have self referred for early scans with every pregnancy, I just phone them direct and explain why I want the scan and they book me in.

Where are you? A lot of EPas units in the UK allow self referral. I have self referred for early scans with every pregnancy, I just phone them direct and explain why I want the scan and they book me in.

In the US....Indiana. I switched Drs.....they couldn't get me in as quick as they wanted. Hopefully they will do an an u/s when I go. I'll ask for one...not sure how many my insurance will cover though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"