Spotting and Worried... Help Please!

Stripe21

Reaction score
So I posted earlier about going to the hospital for spotting and receiving very low number on my hCG test, and they couldn't see anything in the ultrasound. I had been estimated at 5w5d but they then changed it to 3w and some days.
The spotting has, up until now, been brown, and is only present when I wipe. It is still very light but now has a pinkish tinge to it at times. It comes and goes but there is almost always a little bit of it when I wipe. They told me not to come back to the ER unless it was enough blood to change pads once an hour, and so far I haven't even had to wear one yet. I'm having very very mild pains but, to be honest, it could just be gas.
Any help? I've very worried that I'm miscarrying and if I am, I just want to know. I have more blood work to be done on Friday, but the wait is killing me.

It sounds more like it could just be old blood from your last period. Especially if you aren't far along ot could be implantation and breakthrough bleeding.
I was bleeding brown and pink blood for 11 days with my son and all was well.

When I had a MC the blood was red and I started cramping a few mins after the first drop lf blood and continued to cramp and pass small clots while the bleeding got darker. This doesn'r sound like it. I hope it is nothing but like I said it sounds harmless for now.

hi, I started spotting periods of fresh red blood to pink and brown for over 7 days now it's still continues(only when I wipe) I was referred to my EPAU yesterday and had a scan , baby is in the right place with a heartbeat, no signs of bleeding inside, everything looked normal , I'm obviously still scared but more relaxed, the nurse said it might be implantation which I found strange as I'm 6 weeks , hope you get a good outcome x

Thank you all, but unfortunately this morning I woke up to a lot of red blood and very sharp and painful cramps. I'm pretty sure it's over for this one. Thank you for the advice and support.

Pretty confused now. The red bleeding stopped after about 12 hours and has now tapered off I have no cramps anymore and I'm barely spotting and it's now pink, and not even enough to stain my underwear. What could be going on?

The bleeding might continue. Can you see your OB to confirm if you actually lost the pregnancy? With early losses one may not bleed a lot but it could have also been implantation bleeding. Best way to know is a beta hcg test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->