Spotting :( anyone think I'll be ok?

xJessie91x

Reaction score
I know spotting can be normal. I'm about 4 weeks pregnant. I had very light pink spotting 2 nights in a row but only a bit and didn't last long. Yesterday and last night was fine and now this morning I have it again it is only just a light pink tinge but it's definitely there and I have been having constant mild period I guess aches. But I'm guessing that's stretching. What do you think? :(

I did have a bleed with my son and he was fine. But I'm finding it hard to reason with myself x

It only sounds like a teeny tiny amount so as long as you don't start with severe pains or a lot of bleeding I would say you're OK. Doesn't make it easier for you to relax though! It might just be that your cervix is a bit irritated. I've read lots of posts that say a little spotting is ok. Fingers crossed!

I had spotting quite a few times with my second but everything was ok.
Got my fingers crossed for you.

Had spotting with my 1st pregnancy around 5 weeks and everything was fine. Lasted on and off for 3 to 4 days if I recall. Your still really early so your bubs can still be snuggling in and causing the bleed. GL :flower:

I had some spotting when AF was due. It only lasted a few days. Apparently it's quite normal

Thanks so much ladies you've really helped! Happy new year! :flower::hugs:

More spotting tonight and 3 extreme small bits not clots I would say just bits. Me and my partner had sex earlier could it be that? ..
I so want this baby to be sticky :cry::cry:

Jessie i would def hold off on sex for awhile thats what doc advised me with spotting

If you get any more bits or increase in spotting you should go in for a scan, and I second the idea you might want to go easy on yourself for a bit. Lay down as much as you can and no sex for at least a week or so- at least until spotting and bits are resolves

I will visit the doctors on Tuesday when they open. Hospital don't do anything until 6 weeks. No more sex for a long time!!it always is very mild spotting. So so hoping it will be ok

Yes sex can cause a bit of spotting if it irritates the cervix a little.

:cry:Still spotting this morning. But it's definitely blood although light pink and like a light period. Im convinced it's not good :cry: and I know there's nothing I can do :cry:

If you can just take it super easy today sit as much as possible are you cramping?? With my loss it was quite painful and the bleeding got very heavy after awhile so if it stays lighter and painfree then you might be ok.

I had spotting with this pregnancy after my first pre-natal appointment I was a little over 6 weeks where they did a vaginal exam and my mid wife was super gentle. So I guess anything going up there at this point can be irritating and cause a little bleeding.

I also agree with wannanewbaby above me. When I had my lost the bleeding came on with painful cramps. Please try to stay relaxed sweetie your baby needs a nice calm mommy :hugs:.

Not huge pain just light period cramps. But that could also be because I'm worrying and focusing on it. God it's so worrying when you're so early. It makes me feel quite alone as I know doctors aren't that fussed until 6 weeks. And I get why as it's so early and nothing can be done but still makes me feel like it isn't important :(

It is very frustrating but my loss was at 7 weeks and still nothing anyone could do sometimes it just happens but with no serious pain i really rhink you could be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"