Spotting around ovulation time???...

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
This is my DH and I's first month of TTC'ing and we've been BD'ing everyday or every other day for the past week or so since I've entered my fertile phase. I'm not exactly sure when I ovulate, but it should be either today, tomorrow, or the next day or two. Well today around 3pm or so, I went to the bathroom and noticed I was spotting a light reddish or pinkish color when I wiped. It has since stopped but it went on for about 6 hours or so. I am a bit concerned about this since I've never recalled spotting in the middle of my cycle before. Could TTC'ing for the first time and BD'ing everyday have something to do with it?? I'm just very confused and kind of worried about this! Anyone know what could be causing it?? I am on CD 14 and usually have a pretty regular cycle. Thanks so much for any help or advice!

From everything I've read spotting during ovulation is perfectly normal, I don't think it would be a result of bd'ing too often! I think it's just the follicle that sometimes comes down with the egg that's released during ovulation.. This isn't familiar to me so sorry I couldn't be more help! :)

Thank you for your input...that actually makes me feel a little bit better. I was afraid I might be getting AF super early or something really weird was going on lol.

I had this happen one time. My first ovulation after my mc. OB said it was normal. :)

Thanks so much...that makes me feel a lot better that something weird isn't going on! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->