Spotting at 2DPO????

born2bamama

Reaction score
I'm only 2dpo and today when wiping there was bright pink blood on the tissue. We are on our 18th cycle TTC and I have NEVER had spotting (other than the last couple days of AF).. :wacko: Wondering if anyone has experience with this or would know why I have it, and why now? Are my hormones messed up? Is it "ovulation spotting" and if so- does that mean maybe my lining is thicker this time round? I've been doing lots of things/vitamins/etc to help improve my lining so I'm wondering if that might be it?

Any advice is very appreciated! it really caught me off guard! You would think after a year and a half of this I wouldn't be surprised anymore, but my body like to throw me curve balls every now and then it seems!
:dohh:

Thanks in advance!

I had something similar at 3 dpo no idea what it was, thought at first implantation but figured it was way too soon for that.
I'm currently 12 dpo and had very light pink spotting at 10 dpo and brown spotting yesterday hoping that was implantation. AF due July 6th.
Maybe the early spotting is a good sign, good luck to you.

I had exactly the same thing happen. Spotting (more like slivers of pink and brown) at 3 DPO and now at 12 and 13 DPO I have brown spotting. I certainly hope that it's not AF making its presence felt very early - I shall be very disappointed (again). AF is not due until July 4 so I'm hoping and praying that the spotting is a good sign.

Geez - aren't we being silly - being all excited about CM and the colours they come in?!?!?! ](*,):hissy:

I had exactly the same thing happen. Spotting (more like slivers of pink and brown) at 3 DPO and now at 12 and 13 DPO I have brown spotting. I certainly hope that it's not AF making its presence felt very early - I shall be very disappointed (again). AF is not due until July 4 so I'm hoping and praying that the spotting is a good sign.

Geez - aren't we being silly - being all excited about CM and the colours they come in?!?!?! ](*,):hissy:

So true I got so excited when I saw the pink and brown spotting :happydance::happydance: hope it's not early AF!! Fingers crossed for us.

Thanks to Scubababe I can add to this!

On 4 and 5 dpo I had brown blood. More so on day 5 and had cramping. I really hope it's IB! I know it's early but I am desperate for a BFP!!

Thanks to Scubababe I can add to this!

On 4 and 5 dpo I had brown blood. More so on day 5 and had cramping. I really hope it's IB! I know it's early but I am desperate for a BFP!!

I know someone that had IB 3 dpo it's not common but not impossible fingers crossed

Update: still got light brown creamy CM... not sure what's happening but tomorrow is 14 DPO... I really really hope that it's just IB, but if not, then onto the next cycle!

Thanks girls for your answers- I'm really glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this and *perhaps* it might be a good thing?! Fingers crossed for all of us that it means a BFP is on the way!
So update for me: ever since that one spotting incident there has been nothing else. I'm 3DPO now and the only thing that happened that is sort of unusual is that my temp spiked this am to 37.1 (from 36.9), it has never been that high before this soon after ovulation?!

Fingers crossed it's finally our month!! I found a post on another forum when googling for info on 2dpo spotting, and the person who started the post came back and replied "I guess it was a good thing, I just got my BFP" and they weren't the only one on there saying such! Soooo who knows??!?!
haha I can't believe after 17cycles ttc that I can still be caught up on stuff, but whenever something new happens I just can't help myself!!!

My guess would be implantation bleeding. Perhaps you ov'd a little sooner then expected?

hmmm.. I guess ya never know, I could have O'd earlier.. but it doesn't seem likely (have a look at my chart)
Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38171d

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38171d

okay sorry about that.. the link is there and should work... but I guess I didn't do the picture part right? Not sure how to make my chart show up in the post?

Update!!

Temps are still rising and I spotted again on 7dpo, brown blood was on my undies and when I wiped. Also when I woke up this morning, My belly felt a little sensitive, I had been sleeping on my stomach through the night so that might have been it but that never happens. I have been having weird little twinges in my belly throughout the day too.

I really hope I'm not symptom spotting! Here is a link to my chart if anyone can provide feedback.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d2571

Baby dust!!

:coffee: I'm stalking too :) curious minds want to know

I had some spotting two days past BD this month, but I think it was way to early for O... Never know...

TMI, but I have an awesome sex drive this week :) :dust:

Ohhh I hope it's your month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stalking this too!!!

Update!!

So I am 10dpo today and got a BFN. AF due Thurs (in 3 days at 14dpo), but temps are still rising, and I had a little bit of brown spotting again yesterday. So I've spotted properly on 5, 7 and 9 dpo. Random!! Have no idea what to think!! My boobs are killing me too!!

Baby dust!!!

oh wow.. its awesome to see many going through the exact same thing!!!:)... I had pink CM only when i wiped at 5 & 6DPO and now at 9DPO I have very light brown CM only when i wipe :O I so hope it was implantation bleeding.. I'm trying not to get anxious but its hard.. the thought of waiting til my next ovulation frustrates me!! Have many of you had pink/brown CM before your period???

oh wow.. its awesome to see many going through the exact same thing!!!:)... I had pink CM only when i wiped at 5 & 6DPO and now at 9DPO I have very light brown CM only when i wipe :O I so hope it was implantation bleeding.. I'm trying not to get anxious but its hard.. the thought of waiting til my next ovulation frustrates me!! Have many of you had pink/brown CM before your period???

I've never had it before this month, had spotting3,10 and 11dooro. Trying to be hopeful without getting my hopes up it's so hard. Really felt like AF was coming this morning but the feeling has passed no sign of her due this week so fingers crossed she stays away.

J lynn, I read your signature, and it feels as though we are kindred spirits. I am 28, DH is 36 (37 later this month).. We've been together over five years, but married for 2 and have been trying to conceive 6-7 months... I know that is random, but I thought it was kinda neat in a weird way.

Roxy, hoping for a :bfp: soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"