Spotting at 5+2

tootsweets

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies

I have had some purple-ish spotting this evening, and am really worried. I called NHS direct, and my dr called back and told me to go to A&E tonight if it gets worse, or go to the EPAU at Kings in the morning if not.

I am waiting for my boyfriend to come home, and am feeling quite panicky and stressed. I don't know whether to go to the EPAU tomorrow (and take the morning off work, on the 2nd day of my new job which I only started today :nope:), or let nature take its course... :cry: I don't know!

Sorry about the panicky message, I just don't want this to end here.

Also, we had sex last night, first time since we found out - could this have made me bleed? Will I miscarry because of this?

Sorry about my ramble and stressy message, I hate being alone and feeling so scared.

hey!

if i were you, i would just go to the A&E tonight just to get peace of mind! it can't hurt any, even if your spotting doesn't get any heavier!

and.. if you had sex.. there is a really good chance that's why you could be bleeding! it could be that he irritated your cervix, which is over sensitive now that you're pregnant (but sex is definitely harmless when you're pregnant ;)). i know it's easier said than done, but just take it easy, and go to the A&E tonight!

praying for you! xx

Ashley you are so sweet. I will wait for bf to come home, really don't want to go on my own. He will prob tell me not to get so worried...

I hope you're getting on well across the pond, and your symptoms are starting to pick up!

xxxx

i don't blame you for not wanting to go alone- i wouldn't want to either. but, just keep an open mind because it could really be anything this early! so many people have spotting. i know it's easier said than done, though.

anyways keep me updated on everything! :)

I would think it's simply a bit of spotting from sex and birthing to worry about. . . Try and relax (easier said than done). I've had spotting since the start of the year, tried to put off going to epu as I thought if it's a mc then there is nothing they can do to stop it and I'd rather just be at home but finally gave in last thurs when I got a little bit of clotting. . . Got scanned and there was sac and yok, they said it looks like 5 weeks, by lmp I should've been 7 and mayb 6+2 taking into account longer cycle. . . Anyway going back this thurs for follow up.

If u think that u will need to see someone then definatley go to a&e as you will only be more stressed in the morning as your missing work etc.

I'm sure it's nothing, please try not to worry!

Heya, thanks

BF still not at home, he can't get back yet. I'm having some pain, niggiling and it has been in the very same spot since 9dpo...

So worried, but don't want to move in case I lose it all.

I'll update later

Thanks for the message

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back