Spotting at 7 weeks?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
This morning I noticed brown spotting when I wiped. My husband and I did have sex last night but this hasn't happened after sex any other time. My dr wants me to come in today but I'm just trying to prepare myself. What could this mean?

It's likely it is just sex that caused it Hun try not to worry unless it got heavier

I'm 29 weeks week and had spotting at 5, 7, 9 and 10 weeks and baby is ok- dr thinks it was hormonal

I had spotting between 8-9 weeks and I was so sure it was another mc. We'd even planned to have some wine with dinner and discussed trying again. We had a scan at the epu later in the day and baby was fine. The spotting lasted for a week with one clot about as big as a prune and I had a scan after the spotting finished and baby was still fine.

Sometimes spotting just happens in early pregnancy and there's no reason for it. Try not to jump to any conclusions or worry too much just yet. Massive hugs :hugs:

Update! The dr did a sonogram and baby is doing good and has a heartbeat of 143! What a relief :) Thanks ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Yup it's likely from the sex. When I had spotting from weeks 4-7 with this pregnancy the doctors first question was: did you have sex recently. So don't worry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->