Spotting at "9dpo" tmi pic included

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Supposedly I am 9dpo, I'm not convinced. I had some odd cycles since my loss that I am not sure if they were truly ovulatory. I was traveling so I didn't temp a few days/daylight savings... It's been a mess. FF seems to think I am 9dpo.

This morning, I had a gush of cm at 10am so much I thought I was on my period. Just now, I went to the bathroom and the tp had a small pink tinge to it. So I took a new piece, jammed it up there, and got some blood. I wiped again, pink tinge. Wiped once more and nothing. I put a pad on, but it has only been 15 minutes or so. The only time I have spotted with a high temp was on 12dpo then 13 was also spotting then 14 was my full on period. I know tomorrow will tell if my temp drops or the spotting picks up, but if I did O when FF said then my lp this cycle is very short and brings me to my question...

Over the weekend, someone slipped a date drug into my drink. Nothing happened because I recognized the symptoms and got out of the situation, but I am wondering if the drug could have messed up my system and is bringing on my period.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 40
Oh my goodness, you poor dear! That must have been so scary. Such a shame that ther are such disgusting people in this world.
It's possible that the drug has messed with you system, however 9 DPO is the most common implantation day! Keep an eye on the bleeding and if it stops, take a test in a few days xx Hcg takes around 3-5 days to show up on a hpt after implantation. Good luck xx

Thank you for the empathy and input! It was my own stupidity. I know better than to drink something from someone I don't know that was poured while I was in the bathroom. I'm just glad I got out before anything bad could happen.

As for ib, I am trying not to get my hopes up. All sex has been pullout and things aren't really stable right now between SO and me since the last loss. I have not had any blood at all since earlier today. Terrified I'll see my temp plummet in the morning.

Omg Dobby when I read your other post I thought by drugged you just got drunk at home! Unbelievable! I'm so glad you noticed and left. I hope the drug has nothing to do with the spotting and that maybe it's IB! Even if it's far fetched we can still hope.

Big hug to you Dobby <3

Campn, I feel like that couple on fb who talks to each other on fb when they are talking to each other from across the room :rofl:

Hahaha I'm so guilty of that!

*text DH*: "I want pizza."
"Can you bring me water!?"

Lol love it!

The one I hate is my uncle and auntie because they are all lovey Dover on fb but in reality they are sitting in the same room ignoring each other as they type as this I love you kisses bull.

Afm my temp plummeted to af range. The only odd thing is I am dry as a bone, my boobs are huge, and my right one is even a little sore. Shrugs. I'll probably get af midday. So either my temps are messed up and ff got my o date wrong by 3 days, the drug shortened my lp, or I was anovulatory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->