Spotting at seven weeks

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm seven weeks pregnant and I started spotting a tiny bit on Saturday so I went to the er because I had two miscarriages before they did an ultrasound blood work all looked good baby is fine too but I'm measuring a week behind I'm a bit concerned I see my doc tomorrow I will ask him I need prayers ladies I hope this pregnancy sticks for now things are ok! I'm so paranoid I haven't even announced my pregnancy here please wish me luck

Would it be around the time af would be due? I had this with a couple of mine, which was around time af would've been due. Hope all works out for you x

Good luck, hope everything works out for you!

I've been spotting for 2+ weeks (am 6w6d currently) and it's so unbelievably stressful. I had an u/s at 6w1d and everything was fine - baby with a heartbeat. Have another u/s Weds morning and will let you know what they say about the spotting.

From what I read spotting seems to be relatively normal in early pregnancy.

As for measuring a week behind, are you 100% sure of your dates? It could be that you ovulated later than you thought. Also early ultrasounds are supposed to be correct within +/- 3 days. So if you ovulated late and then add the 3 days on top of that, it could theoretically put you a week behind on the u/s. I've also heard of plenty of women on these boards who measured behind but then caught up at the next few ultrasounds!

When is your next u/s?

Hi chittown my next u/s is in two weeks I could've ovulated late
Your right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"