Spotting before period ever since TTC

Snr052

Reaction score
I've been TTC since September. October I had some spotting which I thought was implantation bleeding then I got my period. I usually have a 30 day cycle and this happened on day 27. I then was pregnant in November and had a miscarriage in December. This month I had my first cycle and again I had spotting two days before my period...And my period again was early. Has anyone else experienced spotting before their period when TTC and wasnt pregnant and having their period come early? This never happened to me before and I'm worried something else may be causing it

Poor girl, welcome to my world! Haha.
I was on birth control for about 10 years, but before that I know that I didn't really have spotting before my period. Since coming off last January, I have had it every month and sometimes its as crazy as up to a week before my period. I have talked to every doctor and RE I go to about it, and no one seems to think its a big deal. My progesterone levels are great, and therefore, they think its just the way it is.
Your cycle changes throughout your life. Coming off contraceptives, having a baby, having a miscarriage, etc. can all cause "resets" to your cycle and it can be different than it ever was before. I wish I had more answers for you, but I would say that yours seems pretty normal. Around these boards lots of women talk about spotting a day or two before their cycle starts so its pretty common. My situation - a little less so since it is so long but I also have some polyps that are being removed in a few months and they are known to cause spotting as well.

Honestly, I think you have nothing to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->