Spotting between O and AF/BFP?

SWlady

Reaction score
I posted this in the TWW, but had no response, so I'm going to post it here too.

I had a D&C back in July and fairly quickly started having normal cycles. They were consistently between 27-29 days, with 2 days of spotting followed by 7 days of bleeding ranging from light to heavy and back to light.

Last month was the first month we were ok'd to start TTC. About 12 days after AF stopped, I started cramping (almost a burning sensation) around my left abdomen and lightly spotting. I ended up spotting for 8 days up until I started my next AF, about 2 days earlier than I had expected (only a 25 day cycle).

This month my AF started on Dec 2nd and ended on the 6th. I took an OPK and tested positive on the 13th, so we BD'd a few days before, that day, and the day after. Unfortunately, now I'm experiencing light cramping and spotting again.

I'm concerned that this means I'm already out for the month, even though I haven't even finished the TWW.

Has anyone ever spotted for days after O and still ended up with a BFP?

Thanks in advance!

It could be low progesterone. Are you temping? I would suggest you have progesterone checked while in the 2ww. If it's low you can take a supplement as soon as you O each month and that will keep it elevated enough for a sticky baby ;) Good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->