Spotting & bleeding cervix problems

SLD2683

Mum to Angel Baby
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am new to this forum and was wondering if there was some others out there that are going through the same painful, frustrating journey as me.
Hubby and i have been trying to conceive baby #1 for almost 2 years. We have both been tested and we are both ok, (both 27 yrs old) but i have been having a spotting/bleeding problem the whole time.
I have a regular 27-28 day cycle but a few days after ovulation i start spotting or light bleeding. Some days just when i wipe and other days i need a liner. Anything from red to brown right all the up to the day of my period. Also bright red bleeding after sex sometimes too.
I have had my progesterone checked and told it was perfect (even when i was spotting at the time) so the DR thinks it is coming from my cervix and not my uterus.
We b'd really regulary every month so i know we have not missed the day, but we still have no luck. I am becoming so depressed, all my friends have been pregnant and had babies and we are still without :( Its so hard.
Has anyone ever had these problems and still managed to conceive???
Im doing acupuncture and herbs and still no change in the spotting.
Any advice or success stories would be so helpful!
I dont know what to do anymore....

I didn't want to read and run, but i haven't experienced anything like that. I'm so sorry, it has to be hard. I would really have have someone dive into this, a professional of some sort. Have they offered something like that? You've been trying two years they have to give you some sort of help.

I'm sorry I haven't been much of a help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"